Saturday, July 23, 2005

Hmmm....Veri LoOoOoOong No BloG Le...

Hmmm...Veri long nvr blog le...Kind of lazy..Opps...Hee...
2day,went 2 work...veri veri long nvr work le...3 wks le...coz kind of busy wif my sch work ma...muz catch up wif everything...But did i really catch up???Hee...Haha...Well,mayb,mayb not...Exams r juz round e corner & i simply dun lik it...Who lik exams???Haha...Lose everything in my thumb drive tt day...veri veri veri veri veri X 12856029815604659562465965985 times...I did every of my practical no matter is it my VBAS or DBMS neatly & everything is gone...Argh...*sob*...Now muz redo...lucky i got print out some of e event handlers of VBAS...or else i'll sure cry de...& thank u ppl,Kh & my hun wai qin,SiewHoon(sw)...Hee...Thank u 4 lettin mi cop ur thingy...Thanks...
Watch Bug Me Not tt day(preview tickets)...Veri ke ai...Hee...Muz go watch...I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!
Someone came my shop pass mi my present...we seems 2 haf many things 2 tok 2 each other but...we juz din say out...
I'll stop here le ba...Might blog later...

No comments: