Monday, July 11, 2005

Is it my fault???My fault not doin maths assignment ma???My fault???But i did my VERI best 2 gather e grp 2 do it after sch tt day...BUT WHO LISTEN 2 MI THEN???WHO DID???WHO TOLD MI THEY CAN MAKE IT BUT IN E END CANT???I did my veri veri best 2 try e maths assignment le...My maths not gd,k???I did try,k???Did they gif mi a chance 2 do???
I hate them,sayin i din do anything...I hate it...I HATE IT...Can they @ least say this after my bday???my bday is juz 2 days away,can they dun b so cruel???Can they?Can they b more kind 2 say those words after tt???Can they dun make my life so miserable juz ba tt???Can they???
Well,mouth belon 2 them...I cant stop them from sayin anything,rite???I noe ren yan ke gui but wo xing de zhen zhuo de zhe,wat they say will not affect my ren yuan de...Ppl who noe mi will not believe wat they say de...
Thank u,Amy..4 cheerin mi up...Thank u...Really thank u lots...Thank Dennis 2...4 tellin mi tt they dun tink highly of mi???Well,thanks lots...
Well,enuf of my luo shuo le...Dint really blog 4 veri long le ba...Kind of buz...Or mayb tired???
Fri 8 July 2005
Sch as per normal...Hehe...Nothin much 2 say...

Sat 9 July 2005
Buz,buz,buz....Actually wanna meet kh & his ada,so tt his ada can explin 2 mi tt maths thingy...then i can explain in e excel...in e end,cant go...coz mom doesn't allow mi out loh...Coz told her & father e day b4 tt i wanna do my hmwk on sat&sun...So cant go out...Hai~~~Tell her do assignment,she dun believe...Wat can i do???After tt,acc mom go west mall(wm).Coz she wanna pay bills & sign up broadband...Muz acc her go ma...coz she dunno how de...Haha...Veri happy tt mom has finally agreed 2 let mi sign up broadband.I've been 'beggin' her 4 @ least 5 yrs 2 sign up.She juz dun wan...Now dunno wat happen,she agreed...after tt,i shop awhile.Bought 3 pairs of earrings(2 4 mi,1 4 ting),lipgloss,highlighters...Haha...
Then come back hm & start starin @ my com...tryin 2 figure out how 2 do VB prac...SUPER CHIM...Do veri veri long,still dunno...In e end....Dint finish...Haha...But after tt,i read those event handlers i print out...Noe abit le...Hee...Veri happy...
Sun 10 July 2005
2day slp till quite late...12 plus then wake up...Hee...I always slp till late late de...Haha...Then after eatin lunch...I wanna do my maths de...then...do half way...Sian le...Din do...Haha...Then watch tv...Blah blah blah...Haha...Then slack till aro 5...then do my VB tutorial...I did my work,K???Juz halfway nia...Better than nothin,k???Then veri tired,go zZzZz...Haha...Slp till 7 plus...Mom go buy fried chicken...Yummy...But i veri full...din eat much...Then cont my VB after tt...I did study as i do...So kind of rem some le...Hee...Then slack wif my thingy all aro mi...Haha...Watch TV again...Cancer foundation tt show loh...Then saw e peacock dance by Fann Wong...Veri ugly loh...Haha...Lik mu tou lik tt...Haha...
Mon 11 July 2005
Lalala...Miss ting veri veri veri .....much loh...She came meet mi 2day...pass each other e presents...Hee...Veri nice of her 2 get mi a top & a ring...Hee...Then tok alot...Miss her loh...Then saw kh...Keep tokin...Then he told ting wat he & Amy has planned 4 mi on my special day...Ting juz wouldn't tell mi wat they plan loh...But she told mi...better dig a hole 1st when i reach sch tt day...(can hide inside it juz b4 anythin happen...-_-")Mmmm...Wat r they up 2???Better dun tai guo fen,k???I nowadays emotion break down le...Will erupt anytime...anywhere...




No comments: