Sch work is makin mi crazy.I simply cant catch up.Y is IT such a stranger 2 mi???Oh well,mayb i'm a IT nerd.Feelin dwn~~~
Well,is not my choice 2 choose IT.I was forced in2 it.I noe my results was veri poor.But y cant e MOE let mi go in2 e new crse i've choose???Any of them will do.Hai~~~Wat can i do???Nth.I was left 2 fate.
Anyway, i dint feel sad or watever when i noe i got in2 IT.I was shocked,though.Coz i've always tot i could get it2 any of my 1st 3 choices but i din.It was e 4th choice.I wasn't tinkin i could get in2 early childhood(1st choice) nor music&audio tech(3rd choice)(Kind of difficult).I was hopin i could...i could get in2 my 2nd choice,product design&innovation(new crse).I tot i could get in coz i toook D&T in sec sch.I hated D&T @ 1st though.But soOoOoOoN lovin it already& i hope i can cont' it.Hai~~~Well,now i cant change e fact,rite???
IT,i dun really hate gettin in2 it.I tink i'll try my best 2 study it well.I NOE I CAN.But now,y i cant???Y???I tink dere is 2 much thingy 4 mi 2 tink abt le.Well,i really tink so...2 much thingy 4 mi 2 handle.I tink everything tt has enter my life @ e wrong time will haf 2 go.EVERYTHING...4 now,my studies is MORE IMPORTANT.Really!!!I used 2 b a hardworkin student who did my hmwk everytime,seriously listenin 2 classes& make sure i understand everything asap.But now i've changed...no longer tt hardworkin student.I din do my tutorials,din listen seriously 2 lectures& worst of all,i din make sure i understand everything asap.(Oh well,i tink i'm repeatin wat i've blog b4.)Everything which had enter my life @ e wrong time will have 2 go...I HATE THE CHANGED MI...HATE MYSELF...I shouldn't bcum lik tt...i shouldn't...
Actually i've always been feelin VERI VERI down,but i din show it out,b it in sch or @ hm..I'm actually keepin e other mi inside my heart...I tink no 1 will tink so ba...Haha...
I promise myself from now on,my studies comes 1st...I'll study...make sure i understand everything...every single thingy...i believe i can...i believe...
*I actually wrote tis down durin DBMS lecture.Sorry...I noe if i dun jot it down,i'll oso cant listen 2 lecture de...@ least after i wrote i could listen after tt...:)
No comments:
Post a Comment