My 1st V day was ruined...Hai...
Ruined by mi...Hai...
Maybe coz e more i hope e more disappointed i'm...
Woke up early in e morning...tot meeting dear at 8...
to have breakie...
i woke up at 6 plus going 7 le...
Then i call dear...he still sleepin...
then out of tt moment,i sms him...
I go back sleep le...dunno will sleep till wat time...
i was terribly disappointed at tt time when i called him...
then i went back to sleep..
I woke up again at 8plus aro 8.30...
saw dear missed call mi twice...
then i sms dear back...say i wake up le...
go prepare...then go meet him...
I prepare and went out at 9 plus...
I din get dear's sms or call...I WAS SUPER ANGRY AT TT TIME...
I went out as i said...then i took bus 187 and went all e way to causeway point...
Yup!I went causeway point all alone in the morning...
On my way dere,nothing from dear...I WAS SO ANGRY LOH!!!
I went dere...sit down dere...for a long time till 10plus...
I sms dear ask if he wan meet mi now ma...he replied..."Ya meet now"...
After a few mins,i sms him back..."Where are u?"
He told mi "Home"...
I got tis answer twice from him after he say meet mi now...I was terribly disappointed...
I sms him to call mi back...He did...I basically juz scream my head off at him over the fone...
I guess if u were mi,u'll too...
Then we had a quarrel...YUP,a quarrel on Vday morning...
He came and fetch mi...at aro 11plus...then we went clementi...
he tot i wan breakie but e time is already 11plus going 12 le loh...
i wanted to have breakie wif him de loh...
Then we went back to his hse...i tot he wan prepare then go out...
but i was wrong...he went to zzz...
i was terribly disappointed...i wanted to go out de loh...argh!!!
Then nvm...i went sleep oso...when he woke up and dunno go where...i prepared to sleep le loh...then he say go la...means go out...then i din ans...I WAS ANGRY K?
Then he oso kind of angry...:X...then he played his game loh...
Then i wake up...GUESS WAT I DO?
I Started naggin again...argh!!!!Cant help it...
Feel kind of disappointed at tt time loh...no flowers no present...nvm...i dun need all these...
Then he ask mi wear e top tt we have tog de loh...yet he din wear...
i tot he would?Guess i'm wrong...I kind of angry and say i'm going out on my own...
yup,i mean on my own...he stopped mi...Then we went out...
i walk away 1st...then i saw he take roses noh...hai...
if he bring out the roses earlier i'll not lik tt le loh...maybe...:X...
My Roses...3 stalks...Meaning i love u...hee...
My Roses...Second time reciving roses...1st time is last yr...my colleague gif de...she is a les...then gif a stalk to e girls she noe de working at Far East dere de loh...when she came wif her stead...
then we went out...i change on my way dere...
i kind of cant take it to wear our top on my own le...
then he brought mi go change...I brought extra clothes...I cried and cried loh...hai...
To mi,can wear e same design de top wif my love one is impt noh...i dunno y...i feel those things is impt loh...lik rings la..couple tees la...to mi,is impt noh...
He scolded mi..yup!He did...say i wu li qu nao...hai...i noe i'm...
Then we went town...suntec...on the way dere...i feel better noh...
After reaching suntec,something happen...argh...my fault again...sorry dear...
then walk awhile...then went to marina square loh...had late lunch at a restuarant...
crayfish spag...my fav...crayfish i mean...i love crayfish...hee...
after eating...walk awhile...
then go back le loh...tired noh...took a rest...haha...we over slept...
actually meeting dear's frenz yk and steph go eat v day dinner de loh...haha...
woke up at going to 9pm le...
actually is can de la...wan go bugis eat steamboat...
but e time,hai...i need reach hm at ten noh...hai...
if can dun go back so early ju can loh...hai...my fault again...sad...feel so bad...
went hm after tt w/o dinner...i swear i cant eat anything down loh at tt time...
really no wei kou...feel so bad...dear had some food b4 sending mi hm...and b4 going go meet them...w/o mi...hai...feel so bad noh...dear always alone when meet his frenz at nite...
Tis is how my 1st Valentine's Day is...e 1st in my whole life...e 1st wif dear...
No comments:
Post a Comment