Today...
A day where fun and sadness filled mi...
A day where i lost myself again in tis world...
Disappointed i may be...
Happiness fill mi too...
Today...
Ada yue mi go blading wif her frenz at east coast...
Meeting time was 2.30pm...
It was raining suddenly in my area...
Sadness filled mi suddenly...
It reminds mi of u again...
Those rainy days we spend tog...
Hiding in blankets watching dvd...
The warmth i can feel from u...
The one tt always hugging mi when i'm cold...
It reminds mi of u again...
Time pass...
Rain conts...
I tot i cant go blading today already...
Luckily e rain got lighter and lighter...
Tt was when u came online...
I was shocked...
Coz i tot...
U blocked mi...
Thanks godness...
U din...
I dun have e courage to start to tok to u...
I was afraid tt u'll scold mi again...
I went away from e screen...
U TOK TO MI...
I was so happy...
Although most of e time,
It was another 'u' toking to mi...
But i was glad...
I still miss u alot alot...
I still love u alot alot...
*Still holdin onto e belief*
Went out after tt...
One guy from somewhere ask mi out again...
I wanted to go...
Juz to anger u if i can...
I din went...
He is e same as e rest of e guys i noe online...
Not real...
U were different...
Took train to cityhall...
On e way...
he called...
Asking mi where am i...
He wanted to meet mi...
I told him i was on my way to east coast already...
He said...
Let's see how things go later ba...
Met ada at cityhall...
and we went bedok to take bus 401 to east coast...
bus 401 took so long to come...
Booo....
Reach east coast...
I went to change into my shorts...
I was in mini then...
I wore my off shoulder top today...
1st time wearing off shoulder and showing my tummy de top...
If u were to see wat i wore,
Will u get angry?
I hope so...
Noe a few new frenz...
Jieyong(jy),Jasmine(jy's gf),Huitian(23,but i tot she is 19),Poh Tean(protein,lol),kaixun(kx)...
Went blading after tt...
Din noe how to blade...
Keep falling down...
Luckily jy let mi hold onto him...
*phew*Thanks alot...
He keep teach mi...
Blame mi for my stupidness...
Tt make mi cant noe wat i doing...
I miss u so much thru out...
If u were e one lettting mi hold...
Teaching mi...
How nice it will be...
Sigh...Miss u so much...
Blading was fun...
Although i keep fall...
Red patches appear on my hands...
But i was not afraid...
Falling again and again although hurts...
But nth hurts more than u leaving mi...
Nth hurts more than tt...
Nth...
Wore my green navy shorts today...
I keep remind mi of u...
How we went www tog...
Playing tog...
Mi huggin u tightly when i was afraid...
U were dere...
Everything i wear reminds mi of u...
Sigh...
It hurts badly...
Went parkway parade for dinner after tt...
We walk our way to bus stop...
From one to another...
It reminds mi of us walking our way to find e bus back home...
Sigh...
Din wan to go de...
But tt guy din reply mi...
So i joined them for dinner...
Took bus to parkway parade...
I miss u so much on our way dere...
If u were dere,
I'll not be so afraid already...
Went bk for dinner...
I din ate much from morning to dinner time...
I only ate one pi dan...
My fav egg,Do u rmb?
Order one large onion rings and one large barley...
Share it wif ada...
I force myself to eat those things...
Ada told mi she cant finish e drink...
It reminds mi of u again...
Rmb i always help u finish ur drink?
Rmb those times when u always call mi shui tong?
I miss those times...
Seeing everyone else eating burgers...
Remind mi of u again...
Remind mi tt u only eat whopper...
U only love whopper and dun eat any other burgers...
Sigh i miss u...
Even going to e ladies remind mi of u...
Those times after ur op...
Sigh...
If u were to read tis...
Hope u rmb wat is it...
Went home after tt...
How much i wish u were dere and can send mi home...
Then i can sleep my way home...
Noeing i'll be safe...
Sigh...
I was at a unfamilar place...
If u were dere,
U would find e bus home for sure...
U were my directory...
My guard...
Took bus 135 wif jasmine,jy and protein...
Alight at somewhere near paya lebar mrt wif protein...
It reminds mi of us going to expo e other time wif da ge...
Where we took train,cab,train...
Do u still rmb?
Rmb e cab uncle who tok alot?
Sigh...
Everything juz remind mi of u again and again...
Took train back home wif protein...
Tok alot to him...
Veri nice of him to acc mi all e way till bb...
Even wanted to acc mi till my hse...
Really thanks...
Sigh...
Memories of us going home tog flashed back into my mind again...
BB Bus interchange...
A place where memories flood mi most...
Tinking of those times...
We bought ingredients and went back ur place to cook...
We rent dvd and went home to watch...
After movie times...
Memories juz flood mi...
Small things make mi tink of u too...
Things i do will make mi tink...
Wat will u say...
Sigh...
Even kx's shirt reminds mi of u...
Purple...
Ur fav colour...
E colour tt u love most...
Sigh...
I miss u so...
I love u so much...
If u were to see tis...
Will it remind u of how much happiness we have tog?
How much i've been doing for u?
Sigh...
I hope so...
*Still holding onto e belief*
Lost,
Min...
No comments:
Post a Comment