Is monday!~
Weee!!!
Start of e week...
Start of my work...
I love my work...
Ok,i noe i'm turning into nuts over my job...
But tt's e only time i feel...
I'M NOT USELESS...
AND I'M OCCUPIED...
TURNING NUTS SOON...
My appt will be next mon...
Wondering can i survive till then...
Sigh...
If u ppl din noe,
I'm seeing psychology doc,Vanessa...
If u ppl tink i'm crazy...
by all means...
I dun tink dere is anything wrong in seeing a psychology doc...
Coz it is lik when u fall ill,u go to a med doc to treat ur illness...
While mi now is going thru some mind treatment...
Getting solutions to solve my problems...
When i cant solve it on my own...
Vanessa is a nice doc...
She listens to wat i say and gif mi more confidence towards wat i do correctly...
I need tt...I need more confidence in myself i guess...
God is always fair isn't it?
I lost e one tt i truely deeply love...
But come to realise...
I got frenz who has always been by my side thru out these yrs...
Although i neglected them alot...
But deep down...
We noe each other best and always caring abt each other...
Isn't it,san?
San is one of my besties since pri sch...
She really share so much of my growing up...
My ups and downs in my life...
She is always dere when i need her...
My best med to cure my madness...
Always understand wat rots i toking abt...
Noeing mi best and deep...
We might neglect each other sometimes...
But deep down...
We still care isn't it?
I MISS U GIRL...
Ms Crybaby is crying again le la...='(...
Like wat san told mi huh...
Friends are there to help when u are not in good mood...
And i gonna add in another one sentence...
Friends are always want u to be in happiness...=)
I'll be happy my san...
I noe u wanna see e crazy min u used to noe in sec sch...
I'll be happy again...
Now i believe tt ppl who really care and love u will stay on by ur side no matter wat happen in ur life or their life...
Ppl who dun treasure and love u will leave u when things happen...
Signing off,
Ah Min...
No comments:
Post a Comment