NOW I'M SNEEZING!!!!
WHO IS MISSING MI RITE NOW?
LOL!~
Went shopping today...
Erm...
Actually din wanna shop...
End up i got 2pairs of shoes...
A few accessories...
A top...
And a christmas present for someone...=)
*Glad*
Actually i juz wanna get a pair of shoes and christmas present for someone...
But end up...
I got aro 5 shopping bags...=X
I'm a Shopping Queen!!~
Jp is really full of ppl...
Everywhere i go...
It is all ppl...
Ppl ppl ppl!!!
SAVE MI!~
LOL!~
Glad tt i got someone tt christmas present...
*WINKS*
Hope he'll lik it...
But no matter wat...
Will nvr regret wat i did...
I'm Ms Brave!~=X
I finally got one wedgeS!!!
I'M SO SO SO HAPPY!~~
MUACKS!~
LOL!~
Got myself another pair of flats...
All my flats all gone case le....LOL!~
Shopping alone always make myself buy so much things de noh...
LOL!~
Shopping wif frenz i always seldom buy much de lei...
So funny de huh?
LOL!~
Christmas is coming to town...
Ytd my clinic got ppl come and do caroling...
So loud till i tok to pt they oso cant hear mi...
So sad can?
Then today we gif out balloons to e kids...
I was so happy to see e kids being happy...
Happiness!~
I'm lik a big kid dere...LOL!~
Hmmm...
Tmr going for SN Yen's wedding...
Sun will be christmas eve le...
Hoping tt i can spend it wif e one i wan...
*Pray*
I dun wan have a lonely christmas!!!
Now mi is going my life one day by one loh...
Counting how many days i've live le...
No more hopes for mi?
Haa...
As life given mi so much to worry abt...
I had enuf of all those tinkings and make myself miserable already...
Fighting for my happiness...
Being happy is wat i wanted...
I'm lik b4...
Fighting hard for my own happiness...
At least even if i really fails...
I did try...
I'll not regret...
Do things tt i tink it is rite is wat vanessa told mi...
Believe in myself...
=)
Hoping to be bless...
Ranice!~
No comments:
Post a Comment