Monday, December 25, 2006

Xmas!~

Merry Xmas!~
Lonely christmas!~
Mr Elton last min muz go msia for business trip...
Fly mi aeroplane...
Make mi so bored noh...

Maybe tmr going out wif frenz from SBF...
Then after tt to Jy's place for party...
LOL!~
Theme is gold lei...
Where to find gold things huh?
Tian say no $1 golden coins...
LOL!~
I tink i muz go dig dig see got wat gold de le loh...
LOL!~

Die die die!~
Ada's present not ready yet...
No presents for e other girls...
HOW?
DIE!!!

Merry merry xmas...
Lonely xmas...
Tis yr make mi realise alot alot...
So many things happen...
I lost alot of things...
But i gain alot too...

I lost him,once my love...
But i gain alot more frenz...
Alot more frenz whom really care...
My 3 princesses,my ada,my HQ...
Frenz whom i juz noe tis yr...
Frenz whom encourage mi all these while...
They all treasure mi alot...
Life is all abt these isnt it?
Life...
I'll be more happy than b4...
I'll!!!

Got myself and bro a mp4 each...
Ipod look alike...=)
Love it...
Actually wanan get white...
Then dun have le..
Then pink oso abit siao..>
Then end up i got a purple one...
Din wanna get purple de...
But bo bian...
Coz i dun wan green or black...
wat to do?

Alright...
Wish everyone merry xmas noh...
I gonna go rush ada's present le...
and load my songs le...
=)
Love everyone...

No comments: