Hmm...
Few days nvr blog le...
Gonna recall wat i did from thurs...
Die...I got STM...
I cant rmb wat i did on thurs le...
All i rmb now is i was so drop dead tired on tt day...
Almost doze off at 9pm...
Goodness...
I came online after tt till aro 10 pm...
Then i go zzz le...
Bui Tahan...
Fri was having war at work esp e afternoon part...
Almost going to die...
So many many ppl...
More than 100 ppl noh...
Arghh...
Then left mi and HQ at counter only...
Coz annie took mc becoz of tooth extraction...
Madness...
Luckily...
Is mi and HQ at counter...
Coz we can do combo!!!WOo Hoo...
We can settle everything even when we are really busy...
LOL!~
We got Mo Qi noh...
After work i faster go home le...
Coz at nite meeting my SBF frenz to go makan tou hua...
HQ joining us oso...
I came back then i sleep till aro 7plus...
Eat my dinner...
Then i went downstairs to wait for who_noe to come & pick mi up...
Who noe when i juz reach downstairs e rain juz pour down...
arghhh...
Then who_noe stuck at expressway noh...
LOL!~
He kana everywhere wet...
LOL!~
I was in white top then...
Who_noe suggested mi to go home and change clothes noh...
If not kana rain then gone...
LOL!~
then i went home to change into a black top...
When i go down again...
e rain stops...
Arghh...
Goodness...
went to harbourfront to meet momo and hq...
Veri nice of momo to pillon hq noh...
His helmet so ke ai...
Pink in color wif flowers...
LOL!~
SO kawaii...
His bike so big...
Goodness!!!
Who_noe de oso big la...
but not as big as momo de...
LOL!~
E tou hua at parklane really nice nice...
Yummy!~
Y i din noe abt tt place last time?
Arghh...
Miss it xia...
LOL!~
After tou hua,
we head down to kallang mrt to chat chat till...
Aro 12plus...
I reach home at aro 1am noh...
So drop dead tired noh...
Mi and HQ still need to work e next day noh...
HAHA...But we did enjoy ourselves noh...
Hope miss HQ enjoy herself...
*WINKS*
Someone din turn up at e outing...
Make mi kind of down?
I duno...
I dun even have a chance to meet up again...
Argh...
Missing him missing him...
Argh...
Dun even have e chance to meet to see how noh...
Boo Hoo...
Went to work today...
Time flies...
Go work after tt back home...
i so tired...
I sleep my way home again...
Tired...
Reach home...
Came online again...
Rot till 3plus...
I sleep till aro 7pm...
Eat...
Watch tv...
Come online again...
Goodness!~
Life so boring boring boring...
Wonder when then can meet someone again...
I wonder...
I wonder...
Tmr will be another boring day at home noh...
Actually meeting jasmine and gang for badminton tmr de noh..
But end up they cant get a court so nvr...
Boo Hoo...
Wat shld i do tmr then?
BOredom!!!
Been trying to fold a rose...
But i simply cant do it as nice as how it shld be...
Argh...
Irrating...
Duno y i make roses oso...
For someone?
Maybe...
Signing off,
Minn...
No comments:
Post a Comment