Argh...
Am i getting ill again?
I tink so...
Argh...
Having tis feverish feeling since morning...
Hate it loh...
Argh...
Tink i'm gonna have sore throat again soon...
Keep feeling my throat itchy itchy de...
Argh...
Pls dun let mi have sore throat...
I hate it noh...
Whenever i've sore throat,i'll develop fever de...
Argh..
Hate it...
Wondering y noh...
Oso wondering y i always get sore throat oso...
Maybe coz work in NUH need to tok more...
LOL!~
I duno...
Argh...
Clinic's temperature has been veri cold these few days...
Argh...
Hate tt...
Super cold...
Mi and HQ kana frozen noh...
Arghh....
Working as cashier tmr and fri...
Sat working again...
Closing on fri...
Hope can close earlier and go home earlier...
Might be going out on fri nite noh...
Somemore sat i work at 8am...
scally cant wake up...
Argh...
Sat might be going out wif someone...
Hope will noh...
If not gonna really rot at home for another wkns...
Argh...
I wanna go cut my hair and dye my hair noh...
Argh...
Now my hair sucks sucks sucks...
Colour so ugly...
Hair so messy...
Arghh...
Wonderin wat hairstyle to cut and wat colour to dye...
Tink tink tink...
Faster get my pay pls...
So broke now...
Argh...
Wanna do alot things oso cant...
Coz no money...
Sob sob...
Arghhh....
Will mircale happen one day juz for mi?
I wonder...
Lots Of Love,
Ranice
No comments:
Post a Comment