Wednesday, January 31, 2007

HAppy!~

Super duper happy today...
I pass my prac 1.01 le!!!
Yippie!!!
But i still tink i din do it so well...
=(...

Nvm...
Now i can go book prac 1.02 wif liza le...
Yippie!!!
LOL!~~

Lalala...
Terence saw mi today...
At NUH...
He say i buying food look so stress...
Of coz stress loh...
Duno wat to eat lei...
LOL!~

I din saw him at all...
And when he sms mi...
I totally dun who is he...
=x...
Coz his no not store in my another phone ma...
LOL!~
Haha...
He still say i forget him...
LOL!~

Hai...
Guys are all really jerks...
Good to have as frenz and not bf...
Really...
Hai...
My heart tink gonna die real soon le...
Hai...
Guys...
Kindly start learning wat girls wan can?
Dun ever hurt any girl anymore la...
Hai...
Stop hurting girls pls...

Hao Nao Ren is either dead or married or is gay...
Hai!!!

No comments: