On 1st Jan 2007...
I tot i'm going to rot at home oso noh...
Rot rot rot for many days le lo...
Actually wanna go my fav quiet place to do some tinking noh...
Then end up i din...
LOL!~
Actually wanna organise movie outing wif my sbf frenz de noh...
Who ask mi last min la...
End up no one wanna go...LOL!~
Luckily de yu aka who_noe willing to go watch NITE AT E MUSEUM wif mi!!!
A nice funny show!~I love it...
I dun mind watching it for a few more times noh...
NEW DUMB DUMB WHERE'S MY GUM GUM?!!!
I love e part whereby e stone's bubble gum burst and stick to his face...
So funny...LOL!~
Tt who_noe stil say i luff until lik wanna fall off my chair le loh...
Really funny ma...=p!!!
After dinner,
who_noe actually wanted to go e parklane dere eat tou hua...
End up too many ppl...
No place park his green van...
Hmmm,shld have taken down e pic of e van noh...
e colour...
Erm remind mi of sec sch noh...LOL!~
Then bo bian went back home and use com noh...
I use and use untill 4am noh...
LOL!~
Sleep at 4am noh...
I sleep until erm...
4pm on 2nd Jan then i wake up noh...
LOL!~
Sometimes really wonder am i a baby dragon or a baby Oink...
haha...Ok,I'm both...=x...
Rot and rot online...
Then who_noe organise eat tou hua session on fri...
Yuppie!~I'm going noh...
Dun care although i got no bike...
I juz wanna make more frenz noh...*winks*
Today i went for my prac 1.01...
Terrible...
I waited so long...
Coz i end work at 5pm ma...
Then reach bg mrt aro 6.30 noh...
Coz i slowly do my things and take my time to come out from NUH noh...
Then i went makan 1st...
After makan,
I saw ying...She din saw mi la...LOL!~
I ran after e shuttle noh...
If not i gonna wait for another 20 mins...
Arghh...Make mi nearly asthma attack...Boo Hoo...
I waited and waited...
Actually no raining de loh...
tt stupid who_noe sms mi ask mi muz go grab rain coat...
In e end raining...
Arghhh....
I so ke lian...
I only girl girl dere nvm...
E rest all pass can go 1.02 noh...
Only mi noh...
Who ask mi keep look below,nvr look in front...
I oso duno y loh...
Arghhh...
I muz jia you!!!
HQ soon will get her license le...
I wanna get mine oso...Muz jia you...
After my class 2b license and got my vespa le...
I'll go for my class 3 license wif princess june!!!~
Princess!!!U muz wait ah...
Muz save 1st b4 can go get class 3...LOL!~
Ok,i juz saw e ad in tv...
S.H.E. Concert is juz round e corner!!!
DIE LA!!!
I haven found anyone can go wif mi de loh!!!!
HOW???
DIE DIE DIE!!!
Go alone ah?=(...
I shall see who i can ask to go wif mi!!!
Fri better dun rain...
Pls!!~
Fri pls dun rain!!!*pray*
I wanna go for my tou hua outing...
My 1st thing to be done in tis yr is to eat only heathly food during my lunch everyday...
Woo Hoo..
I wanna slim down...Slim at least 5kg by ...
March?
LOL!~
Can i juz cut off those meat and paste at Jasmine?
Arghh...
I oso decided to drink at least a cup of soya bean milk everyday...
Fresh ones!!!NOT THOSE FROM SUPERMARKET!!!
Eat more fresh fruits la...
Tomatoes are one of them!!!
YUMMY!!!=)
I
No comments:
Post a Comment