Sunday, January 28, 2007

Shocked!~

I'm home...
Ok...
I'm super duper 'early'...
Hee...

Busy day for mi noh...
Busy busy busy busy...
Morning wake up then go out le...
Then do some shopping at bugis...
Stupid mi...
Keep buyin bottoms for cny...
din buy top...
heng today bought 2 le...
LOL!~
Then i wanna find card holder...
but cant seems to find one nice de lei...=(
HOW?

Bought my helmet de stickers le...
Paste le...
2 kitty and one female sign...
Hee...
Kawaii!~
I bought one hot pants oso...
Super short...
But i lik...
Wanna try new things ma...
Hee...

Then head back home after tt...
Came back le..
Then go to sleep for awhile...

Wake up at aro 6pm...
Prepare my things...
Then go out le...
Took cabby to indoor stadium noh...
MY S.H.E.
Hee...

Traffic jam loh...
Sian...
If i were riding bike...=(
Then jiu will not jam till so jialat le...=(
Nan guo...

Took cabby to somewhere then walk over...
Coz uncle say easier...
Coz dere got 2 events going on ma...
Stupid football...
Make mi muz walk to see my S.H.E.
=(...

Reach dere le...
Gonna deposit my helmet dere...
Shall say y i need my helmet when i dun ride later...

Actually wanted to buy e soft toys of S.H.E de...
so nice and cheap noh...
But sold out le...
sad!!!=(...

Their concert started aro 8.30pm noh...
It was so nice nice...
I sat quite near noh...
But at e side of e stage...
Nice nice...
Worth my money going...
Hee...

Their concert ended aro 11plus...
David came and pick mi up...
And we head down to KKFC(kallang KFC)...
Which is nearby to meet his frenz...

Went to makan at somewhere la...
I duno where...=(...
E chili noodles so hot...
Yucks!!!~
Make my tummy not feeling well noh...
Haha...
Was smsin my wei duo li ya all e while...
David was seeing noh...
Haha...
Had fun noh...=x...
LOL!~

Went to round round awhile...
then david send mi home noh...
Something shocked mi alot...
Dun wanna say much...
Too much shock...

Tata...
I'm off to bed soon le ba...
Hope so...

No comments: