Saturday, February 10, 2007

Emo...

Bloggin again at work...
My mind now is full of rubbish or shld i say tons of crazy tots?

Recently has been having those happy and unhappy feelings...
Argh...
Madness...
Maybe i'll be going bonkers soon...

Did i really deserve all those treatments?
Sigh...
Sometimes i'm really tired of my life...
Maybe not my life...
but e environment i'm living in...

Came to realise so much recently...
Ppl have too many faces...
Too many different faces tt i cant even recongise tt is someone tt i noe...
Madness...
Sigh...

Feel so hurt recently...
Maybe i'm oversenstive...
But yeah,
I still feel hurt by someone's word...
Someone whom i tot who will not hurt mi yet hurt mi so much...
Sigh...
Sometimes i really find it hard to tok to tt someone...
It sometimes really make mi vomit blood toking to tt someone...
Sigh...
Watever...

I'M SO SICK OF TIS WORLD!!!
Tired...
Ppl are all double faces...
Hai...
Irrating...
I'M SO SICK OF TIS WORLD!!!

Truely emo princess,
Minn

No comments: