Sunday, March 18, 2007

I'm back...

Finally after a month of not blogging...
I'm back...
Oh well,
my com was down since 13feb2007...
Is not totally dead yet la...
I'll repair it i guess...

Muz be wondering how can i be bloggin now when my com is down rite now rite?
LOL!~
I'm using a com now coz my father bought mi and bro a brand new set of com loh...
LOL!~
Haha...

Okok...
Shall let mi update about my life kk?
LOL!~

14Feb07 vday...
Went to work as per normal loh...
Then after work i meet up wif my aiai go tmm lo...
LOL!~
i got her a rose...soft toy type...
she got mi e same one too...
juz different colour only...
I love aiai xia...
MUACKS!~
I'm loving her more and more each day...
Is lik less than a month's time tt i really get close to her but we are lik sisters already...
too many common things btw mi and her le...
Love her lots lots...
Aiai,if ya see tis...
wanna tell u...
I'll be here for u no matter wat de k?
I love ya...

Has been going in and out msia wif my riders frenz to pump oil or makan loh...
Thanks to aiai...
I'm trained now to use one hand to hold on sp even when she ride 160km/h...
LOL!~
I love her...
I tink i turning lesbian soon...HAHA...

Well...
i got someone and lost someone too...
e story ma...
then dun say le la...

I'm loving myself more and more i guess...
Loving myself more is better than anyone else's love for mi...
Am i rite?

Lots of things happen in tis one month...
Ups and downs...
Learn so much in tis one month...
cried alot too...
Learning to grow up more ba...

Oh well,
my prac 1.02 i fail la...
sian...
muz book again...
i gonna wait till tis sat pay come in then book le la...
gonna chiong all e way le...
ling senior got her bike le...
i wan mine too...=(
nan guo na...
My kitty vespa!!!
Where are u?=(

Went melaka wif my riders frenz ytd...
e experience is truely good...
i saw lots of things on e way from melaka,machap & mersing...
Oh well...
i saw lots of stars on my way to mersing....
is so nice nice...i saw shooting star too...
i make a wish of coz...
Simply love e experience though i'm so shag...
but riders worst than mi loh...
muz concentrate...
Thanks to my riders,who_noe for pillon mi in to gp esso...
momo pilloning mi all e way in msia...
and westspec for pilloning mi home...
=D
A good learning experience...

Going off le...
go for my dinner then go find aiai go tmm le...
miss her...

No comments: