Love is such a weird thingy rite?
Juz within tis month(march),i get to noe alot...alot...
Love is really funny...
noe abt 3 cases of admire ppl who is either 12yrs older or 12yrs younger...
I'm in one of them la...Go and tink which one ba...=)
Will a big age gap in r/s blooms?
I wonder...
Heard from aiai tt her cousin oso got married wif a guy who is 13yrs older...
They are still happily tog...
Saw it on my own during e melaka trip...
E girl was 11yrs old younger than e guy...
but they oso seems so lovely...
Really wonder if big age gap r/s will bloom...
I oso duno na...hai...
I saw someone today...
wif someone else...
e feeling sucks...
oh well...is so xie meng...
I was still crying ytd while reading my past posts in blogger...
regarding him...
today while i was walking in wm...
i was tinking if i would see him again...
and i really saw him wif tt girl...
he still turn and look at mi twice...hai...
duno wat to say la...
today my day duno is suay or wat la...
early morning quarrel wif mom...
then at nite saw him...
oh well...duno na...
i miss aiai lots...
i miss darling lots...
i miss my hao sisters all lots...hai...
i miss my frenz lots...
worst is...i miss him lots...sigh...
will post up my pics to melaka soon...
sleepy princess,ranice.
No comments:
Post a Comment