Thursday, May 03, 2007

Dying...=(
I blog hao le...
then my com hang...
Whole thing gone...=(

Alrite...
gonna start again...
Sian...

Today is my 1st back to work after so long...
but duno y...
my whole heart lik cant peaceful down for whole day...
I duno y...
Sigh...
maybe is coz tootless is in my heart...
i duno...=(

I miss someone alot...
tt's all i noe...
Missing him alot alot alot...
Do he miss mi?
i wonder...
Sigh...

Wonders wonders wonders...
Tis wk kind of pass by fast for mi...
Mon was al...
Tues was ph...
wed work...
thurs & fri on crse...
sat work = no work...=P!~
plus my outing...
looks lik gonna be a successful one...
yippie....

Sun maybe go cut hair or dye hair...
mon work...
tues work..
and tues i'll be getting ans from tootless le...
Sigh...
wonder wat e ans will be...
sigh...
I duno...=(

Today i machiam lik ghost...
float here float dere...
go from here to dere...
then go dere again...
then do rubbish things in clinic...
boring xia...=(

Tmr & fri i'll be on crse...
hee...
Happy...
but sure bored lik mad...
Save mi someone!!!~

Liza pass her 1.02 le...
she went today w/o mi...
coz i need to work...
but nvm...
i'm going for mine tmr...
session 8 at 9.40pm xia...
so late...
*faint*
But wat to do...
i wanna faster get my lic and my vespa...
hee...=p!~

I shall stop here...
I wanna go sleep soon le ba...=P!~

Missing u tootless...
Minn...

No comments: