Wo hao nan guo.
Sigh.
Wanna cry yet i cant.
Aiai nan guo,
aiai gone MIA.
I oso duno wat shld i do.
Hai.
Did i harm her more than helping her?
Did i yue bang yue mang?
Hai.
I duno.
Maybe from e start,
i shldnt have help her analysis e situation at all.
I duno.
But i feel,
i shld help her.
As a sister of hers,
i tink i shld.
But now,
hai.
Really i'm lik a jinx lo.
Argh.
I machaim harm everyone close to mi.
Really.
Family,
frenz,
to even last time my ex bfs.
Argh.
I simply hate myself to the core.
Argh.
Can someone juz buy mi some poisons or take a knife and kill mi?
hai.
I really duno y am i such a jinx.
Wo bu zhi dao.
Maybe i'm really a jinx.
Towards aiai,
I really duno wat more can i do or say le.
I duno am i helping her or making her feeling worst.
I duno i duno i duno.
Did i do wrong by helping her analysis things?
Did i harm her more?
Did i make her feel worst?
I duno...
My heart now machiam one thousand knives poking mi.
E pain.
Argh.
E pain once i had b4 was back again.
Simply hate tt.
Really keep wanting to weep.
Y am i lik tis again?
Hai.
Wat i fear most is here le.
I lost my aiai le.
Someone dearly to mi.
My pillar of support.
Hai.
Tis good sister of mine.
Hai.
Say mi selfish or wat oso hao,
i juz dun wan lost u.
Coz u r someone dearly to mi,
always dere for mi when i need u,
Always making mi feel much more happier,
No matter how tired am i everyday,
hearing ur voice and enjoying ur chats wif mi,
make mi feel much more better.
Simply enjoy every lunch breaks toking to u,
no one ever had given mi e chance to do tt.
but now,
hai.
Enjoy every moments spend wif u,
tis yaya galz.
No one can make mi willing go and meet them juz to have dinner tog.
But duno y,
u can.
Hai.
Whenever we got arguments,
we might get unhappy wif each other,
but things will end up fine at e end of e day,
we'll be happily chatting away again.
Girl,
No matter wat,
i'll be here for u.
Life moves on,
Sometimes,
things will change differently when u let things go.
Girl,
u r strong,
i noe u r.
But still,
pls take good care of urself ok?
Dun let mi worry abt u ok?
Gonna miss u lots lots lots.
Love ya lots,girl.
I'll always be here for u no matter wat.
NO ONE LOVE U,STILL GOT MI HERE FOR U.
Haix.
Tink i shld go and die,
i'm really such a jinx to everyone.
hopefully i'll not harm anyone anymore.
Haix.
Maybe i shld get someone pillon mi and ride at e speed of 299km/hr w/o fullface helmet...
and i'll let go of my hands and off i go to see MR YAN.
Good idea.
Anyone wanna help?
Haix.
Jinx,Ranice.
No comments:
Post a Comment