Monday, June 18, 2007

Bloggin at work 2

I'm really really v emo now.
I duno wat i did wrong now.
All i feel is i cause everything.

I lost her as my aiai,
my frenz,
my sister.
Did i?
Sigh.

E feeling sucks when u r lik hanging in e air.
I duno wat shld i say and do to get my ans.
I duno.

Did i really cause so much to everyone?
Did i cause so much to everyone aro mi?
I duno.

If i really did tt,
then i guess i'm really a jinx.
No one will need mi aro dun they?
NO one will need mi aro dun they?

Really feel lik going home now le,
but even by going home,
hai,
will it do mi good?
I dun tink so.

Lots of tots flowing in mi.
Lots of queries in my mind.
Lots and lots of them is killing my brain.
Sigh.

Girl,
i need to noe if u meant e person is mi.
I nvr intend to make use of u or wat.
From e start,
i tot is both of us is involved.
Nvr did i tink tt i'm e only one.
I'm sorry.
Really really sorry.
Really really sorry if i cause u to be in trouble.
Sorry.
I noe sorry will not help at all.
but i really hope i still can be ur frenz.

I totally got no mood to work le.
Hai.
I wanna cry le.
Sigh.

Maybe i really coz alot harms to other ppl.
Sigh.
Sorry to all.

Princessminn

No comments: