I'm so tired of my own self le.
Wat am i doing always?
I duno.
E feeling of being lost is once again here.
I duno.
E feeling sucks.
I'll go away from everyone ba.
Guess so.
Being alone might be tough.
but still,
i got my ways of doing things and doesnt need anyone else to tell mi how.
I noe i'm stupid.
E way i tink of things is most of e time different from others.
Coz i'm stupid.
I noe abt tt.
Ya,
i might not be lik all of u.
being clever and fast learner.
I'm slow.
I"M SLOW.
I noe i'm.
Who doesnt wanna do things faster and complete everything easily?
To mi,
is hard.
I'm not born fast learner.
Wat can i do abt it?
Ppl take one lesson to understand and complete everything i take 2 times.
Ppl take 2-3 lessons to complete everything i took 5.
So wat?
I dun need all these stress from u all.
I really cant take it anymore.
Being alone sucks.
Being a left out sucks big time.
Who can understand tt?
No one will.
U ppl tink i dun wan to join u guys soon is it?
I wanted to.
But did u guys tink for mi?
I dun even have e abilities to yang myself and save up every month.
Even with proper planning abt my pay,
i nd to save and scrimp to pass my days.
Who'll understand tt?
No one will.
Wat am i toking abt,
no one will understand at all.
Sigh.
Ya,
i noe i'm a left out.
Always.
And i hate tt.
Ya,
i'll go away.
Juz wait till e day i can join u guys then i come out ba.
Well,
i guess it gonna be a long wait.
Till then,
guess no one will wan to have any meet ups anymore.
Ha.
And i simply hate life being alone.
Ranice.
No comments:
Post a Comment