I duno.
I feel i'm really a jinx to everyone.
Who will noe how i feel now?
I guess no one.
Y things always happen when i'm aro?
Y?Y?Y?
Simply starting to hate myself more and more.
Hate my life.
I'm such a jinx to everyone.
Feeling lik banging wall and die now.
Maybe i shld.
Simply hate myself to core.
I'm such a jinx.
Ha.
I'm sorry girl.
For causing u so much harms.
I'm really sorry.
I love ya still alrite?
U got ur bibi take care of u,
i feel much better and fang xin le.
Still will be here if u need mi.=)
I shall be alone from now on.
I belong to nowhere.
I only belong to myself.
At least,
i dun coz much harm to my ownself.
Ha.
I really coz so much things to ppl tt is close to mi,
i really coz alot of harms to them.
Really sorry all.
Really really sorry.
Wat can i do to chg all these?
Nth i guess.
Mi disappearing shld be e best already.
At least,
my close one will have better life ba.
Guess so.
Hope so.
Y muz things happen b4 my bday?
My bday is so near.
I tot i could have a nice trip out.
I doubt i can now.
Sigh.
I shall go away from my regular forum chats already.
Blogging is still wat i'll do.
Hopefully i'll be fine.
Hopefully today's dream was fake.
Had a dream of my life after death.
Ha.
Hopefully is fake.=)
But today i still had some sweetness.
Zlice?
Hmmm...
wonders.
Princessminn.
No comments:
Post a Comment