Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Updating.

Time to update my blog.
Been more than one month i blog.
So many things happen.
Too little time to blog it down.

Bought a white nintendo ds lite.
Hee.
V happy coz i play play play everyday,everywhere i go.
Haa.
Both my dear and bro love to play it too.
wahaa.
Din go to waste.

Dear dear is not aro now.
Dear is in Dubai now wif his mom and sis.
I miss him so much.
So much.

Being crying since sun(e day b4 he left spore),
I really miss him.
Haiz.
W/o him by my side,
I really dun feel secure.
I feel so lost and alone.
Sigh.

How much i wish he can come back earlier.
But i doubt so.
Haiz.
Deep down i noe it.
but i noe it is impossible.
Haiz.

I'm feeling freezing cold now at clinic.
My heart hurts.
Wondering y.
Pain in e heart.
Haiz.
Feel lik dying le.
Haiz.
If i got a chance to choose how i die,
I would wan to die in my own bed.
Die away peacefully wif my dear accompanying mi till my last breath.
Sigh.

I JUZ MISS MY DEAR LOTS LOTS.
Miss him lots.
Now can only email him everyday.
Sigh.

Wishing my dear will be back soon.

No comments: