Been so a long time since i last blog.
Life for mi now is still as per normal.
Lots of tots still.
But i understand more now,how human beings are.
Nvr get cheated by their beautiful covers.
I find out abt one person,whom i tink is beautiful no matter inside or outside.
but still i find out tt tis person is a du er de ren.
Shall not tell more.
V disappointed wif tis person.
Life has been happier for mi le.
I spent lots of my free time learning my bike.Learning it v seriously.
Hopefully i could get my bike b4 my 20th birthday.
So tt i'll not be alone on tt day.
At least i'll have my baby bike to acc mi.
Toking abt birthday.
I guess i'll be spending tis yr birthday alone outside.
hopefully dere will be my baby bike on my 20th birthday.
Hopefully.=)
Life has been all e same.
Spend my time working,learning my bike,online.Is all e same routine.
I tried my best to smile alot alot.
But still in my heart,is tearing.
Now my only motivation in life is my baby bike.
Hopefully i can get u soon.=)
I'll be fine soon i hope.
I stop my med from dr john.
Dere is a chg of dr,as dr vanessa went on maternity leave.
I dun really lik dr john.
well,i shall wait till dr vanessa is back.=)
Something new gonna happen.
Hopefully it will help mi.
Hopefully.
Family wise....
Hmmm,i still find my father is v bias btw mi and my bro.
but well,
i'll be happy.=)
I'll be.
Gonna go off le.
shall go and play my nds lo.=)
Tata.
Till we meet again.
Missing you,Baby Ranzl.
No comments:
Post a Comment