Wat is freedom of speech in singapore?
Or shld i say my blog?
Plus plus plus Even toking to ppl I love oso cant?
HELLO!!!
IS MY BLOG AND I CANT POST WAT I LIK?
TIS IS MADNESS!!!
MADNESS MADNESS!!!
I really feel tis is my blog and i got all e rites to blog down watever I wanna RATATA abt lo plus plus plus I usually RATATA w/o naming anyone's name alrite.
I juz wanna RATATA,tt's all.
But some ppl juz tink i'm saying him or her.
But I'm not.
Oh well,shall not explain so much.
Coz it will nvr be clear to some ppl.
I've been tinking if I shld set a pwd to my blog to prevent some unnesscary problems.
Oh well,
still tinking.
=)
Coz my point of bloggin is to let my close frenz and loved ones noe wat has been going on in my life.
I have a reason for choosing tis blog name : Mi,Myself,My Life.
Is my blog,my world.
So i truely believe i could relieve my stress in here.
So i shld be able to blog watever i wan rite?
If i only could blog wat other ppl wanna see,then can u ppl let mi noe wat is e meaning of having my own blog?
Oh well...
Some ppl are nuts.
Maybe?
Haaa.
And another thing,
I hate it lots when i cant even tok to my family or my loved ones.
Hate tt.
Was telling my father tt i not in good mood ytd and guess wat he tell mi,
"IS UR PROBLEM,I CANT BE BOTHERED."
Wth.
All i wanted was him to juz let mi have peace instead of blaming mi for things which he doesnt even noe wat is going on.
Hate tt lots.
So i seriously dun lik to tok to him.
He is always full of himself and only him can decide when to do wat and where to do wat.
Hate tt.
I seriously hate to tok to him.
So whenever he is home,i try my best to stay away from e house.
I'm so stress up recently.
I really need a break,
to a place for mi to relax.
but could i?
sigh.
Oh well,
enuf of all these.
going for my prac 7.01 tonite.
3rd tries.
Hopefully i can pass today.
=D
I'm currently having blocked nose and lips cracks.
Super disgusting la.
When i sneeze juz now,
my lips crack and bleed.
Grrrr.
Time to go off lo.
Enuf of my blogging.
=D
I MISS MY YING AND SANN!!!
WHEN ARE WE MEETING UP HUH?
No comments:
Post a Comment