I'm super duper sleepy at tis moment and guess wat,
I dun feel lik going to slp.
Is friday plus i'm not working tmr and i'm home at tis hour.
Tis is crazy.
Tis is so not mi.
Oh gosh.
Moody,i'm definately moody now.
Grghh.
Went to walk aro in IMM and WM.
Alone.
Tt feeling sucks to e max.
Hai.
Been looking at cameras.
I really really feel lik buying one.
Olympus u850sw,most likely i'll be getting tis.
Gonna ask father to sponser mi half.
Hopefully i can get tis.
I'm oso tinkin of getting a 2nd hand olympus u720sw.
I really duno.
Argh!!!
Really feel lik getting myself a good camera b4 my bday.
Sigh.
Shld i or shld i not?
V v v v bored nw.
Hai.
I tink i'm shutting up myself yet again.
Y am i doing tt again?
I duno and i dun understand.
Ppl ask mi out but i totally gt no mood to go out at all.
Although i v much wanna go out,but juz dun feel lik going out too.
Isnt tis madness?
I tink i've gone crazy.
Tmr is another day.
Hai.
another lonely day.
=(
sigh.
Destined to be alone and forever it will be.
Sigh.
I wanna cry le la.
feeling v emo emo emo now.
ARGH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment