Currently bloggin at work.
Tis is e most insane day of mine up to date.
I nvr ever once nvr slp and str come to work.
(E most is slp a few hrs and come to wrk lo.)
And i'm really slpy now.
ARGH!!!
Luckily is sat today and dere is so few patients(aro less than 5???),
if not i tink i'll really go mad immediately.
Wat exactly happen tt make mi doing tis?
Haaa.
I shall start from ytd after work.
=D
After off work,
I went to BBDC to top up my acc and booked some pracs which is next wk.
Due to tp date is v v v near only,I already booked 4 pracs,2RR & 2RC.
I tink i need more pracs.
Reach hm aro 8pm.
Rested and took my dinner.
As i was too bored and my stupid bro doesnt wanna let mi use e com to surf net,
i choose to use my nds lite to go to sbf.
I ask them anyone got tiuz.
Kelvin replied mi and called mi as well,
asking if i wanna go Msia to makan.
Tinking tt i shldnt be home on a fri nite n it has been long since i go out wif them,
so i agree.
Waited and meet up kelvin&one co at my hse carpark.
Pillon by one co on his drz?
Cant rmb e bike model.
Haa.
I only noe is a motard.
Ha.
Wanted to go msia immediately but e jam was lik maddness in both checkpoints.
Which is aro half past 12?
ARGH!~
So we went over to shelin's place and chatted wif kelvin,one co,jB and shelin.
After awhile,
we check e situation of e jam and decided to go ahead towards 2nd link.
It wasn't really jam dere.
But we already lik wasted an hr waiting for e jam to clear.
Grrr.
Went to 1st link area via 2nd link to have dim sum.
Was so full lo.
Then we head to somewhere near New York Hotel,
they had their bikes washed and kelvin & one co ate lok lok.
They really can eat lo,ate at dim sum dere already still can go lok lok and eat.
Bigger cc than us.
Haaa.
=x
Regarding e lok lok,
I did tried b4.
Tt time oso kelvin brought mi,shelin and micheal dere to eat b4.
E lok lok was kind of nice(special?).
Hee.
Wldnt get to taste tis type of food in singapore at all.
Wanted to head bk to singapore after e bikes had been washed,
But it rain suddenly!!!
So we gonna wait again.
I tink we waited lik 30 mins to 45mins?
I din really keep track abt e timing.
Then we left for singapore.
Something interestin to share,
I tink e person who washed their bikes are too free then.
So he took wax(tink so) and cloth to clean our helmets.
My helmet was shining after tt lo.
Haa.
Went to pump petrol,
but shelin and kelvin dun missing to where.
Guess they went to chg money and buy dvd?
And we(jB,one co & mi) saw tt many bikes r heading singapore tt direction,
we quickly decided tt we shall head bk 1st w/o them.
So we did.
1st link was jammed lik mad.
1st time i encounter such a jam!!!
I tink we waited for aro an hr?
Is more than enuf lo.
Geeee.
Reach singapore aro 5.30am?
Maddness!!!
Head bk home immediately as i need to wrk.
Washed up and chged.
One co offer to pillon mi to work.
Thanks!
And tt's e reason y i din slp and i'm at wrk place at 6.30am when i'm only need to be here by 8am.
Maddness!!!
Gonna go bk and slp till nite then wake up liao.
Tonite might be going for LHYS session wif my ah family.
Haa.
Shall see how.
Otherwise,i'll slp till tmr!!~
Haaa.
I really muz go bk slp lo.
If not i sure die of tiredness.
Dozed off juz now lo.
So paiseh.
=(
One co they all actually have a trip to Rainbow Waterfall on Aug 09 to Aug 11.
I'm still tinking can i go,am i able to go.
Money,bike,leave,
so many things to consider lo.
ARGH!~
Should i go?
Really feel lik goin but i really need to consider so many factors oso.
Sigh.
Shld i go?
Haiz.
I really love to go on short short trips on bike and has always wish to do it on my own bike.
My own bike is gonna be here soon(hopefully).
But i duno can i go for trips.
Haiz.
My dream has been always to go on trips wif my frenz and wif my someone special(each of us riding our own bikes if possible).
But will all these happen?
I really hope it will.
=D
Ko-ing soon.=(
Boredom strucks mi again!!!
How?
No patients at clinic!!!
=(
Can i go home?
NO I CANT!!!
Gonna wait till 12nn then can go bk.
I'm super tired!!~
Was tinking whether shld i take cab home as i'm really tired.
But in e end,i decided for myself not to take cab home as it is super duper ex.
Gonna save money.
=(
Guess my tis entry is super long,
so i shall stop here.
Might blog another entry later on if i got e time and energy.
Heee.
Chu Zai Shi Yin Wei Bei Zhen Xi
Shi Qu Shi Yin Wei Bei Yi Wang
No comments:
Post a Comment