Thursday, June 26, 2008

Words

Currently at work.
Closing clinic today.
Wondering wat time will i get to go home today.
Super sian.
Boredom.

Had a kind of argument wif e loners today.
Not feeling really gd at tis moment.
I'm trying hard to express myself.
Trying real hard.
But who can understand?
Hmmm..
well,
is alrite.
As long as i noe wat am i doing will do.

Is e truth tt most of e time they dun jio mi go out,
even for makan or watsoever.
I noe tt maybe to them,i'm a trouble tt nd ppl to pillon everywhere.
I duno how to explain how does tt feel oso.
It juz dun feel good to let ppl pillon u everywhere u gonna go and trouble them.
Understand tt.

I noe myself well tt i always tink negative instead of e positive tinkings.
It had already become a habit of mine already i guess.
Is not easy to change tt.
But i'll try.

Expressing of words is wat i'm really nt good at.
Really bad at tis.
Still learning how to properly join my words tog and say it out properly.even though i'm already 20 tis yr.
Tis is insane.
Ha.

Trying to chg my tinking and my expressing of words.=)

shall cont blogging when i'm home if i got e time

No comments: