Monday, July 07, 2008

Failed tp 1st attempt.

Failed my tp for e 1st time.
So sad de neh.
Not really sad.
Juz wondering y i make so many silly mistakes.
Argh.
Shall try again in one month's time.
NOT GOIN TO GIF UP!!!
Already spend so much money and time on it already.
Shall blog again.
heading out again.
=)

1:31pm
I gave up e tots of heading to international plaza for an appt wif Gisele Loh at 2pm.
I gave up e tots of going to walk aro and had my hair cut.
I got bathe and change,wanting to prepare myself.
But totally failed to get dress properly.
Hate tt.
So i gave up goin for e appt and gave her a call.
Gonna fax to her e neccessary things tmr.
ARGH!~
I'm nuts.

Feeling so tired now.
Muz be i've been awake since 7am.
And i bearly have much slp thru out e nite,
was dreaming of all e test route which i had tis morning.
Irrating.
Gonna go pak my game and head for a short nap.
I din take lunch anyway.
Maybe later.

Really wonder y i fail lo.
Super sian.
Din panic nor nervous.
But y on earth i din pass.
Not really disappointed for no passing.
Kind of expected it.
But on one hand,
How much i hope i'll pass and it will be e best bday present to myself.
Haiz.

No camera as present,
No bike lic as present.
Super duper sian de bday.
Not looking forward to it at all anyway.
Haiz.
=(

Shall go and take my lunch which is tom yam maggi mee wif egg.
3rd egg of e day.
Goodness.
Haaa.

❤爱敏公主的一切,你会吗?❤

No comments: