Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Updating!~

Currently @ wrk typing tis out.
Hmmm,bonus will be out on fri.
Wondering lots of things.
Bike,hp,savings and many more la.
Sigh.


Lots of payments nd to b done.
By sat i tink i'm poor again.
Sigh.
My pay is really pathetic.=(


Tinking of chging job since long ago.
Been offer to work in SIS already.
Pay is definately higher than now,
but benefits r nt tt gd.
My pay currently is nt v high,cn consider low la,
but benefits r gd.
So i'm lik considering.


Headache de lo.=(
How how how?
Grrr.
Shld I go to work @ SIS or shld I stay on?
I hate to tink.=(
Cn anyone help mi tink instead? =x
Haiz.
I really hate tinking abt all these.=(

Ok,I shall stop tinking abt tis awhile and blog wat has been happening recently.
Been quite awhile since I really blog,isn't it?
LOL!~
Shall start from sat then.=)


Sat 19July08
Was wrking.
So after wrk i went str hm and took my lunch while I surf e net.
Wanted to play my nds but i was too tired to open my eyes to play.
Was playing and I fall aslp.
Haaa.
Mom told mi go to e rm and slp so I did.
LOL!~
Slept till 5plus to 6plus ba.
Took dinner and rotted all e way till nite.
Slept @ 2plus am tt day.

Sun20July08
Woke up at 10plus am and surf net till 11plus.
Actually wanted to wait for mom to cook lunch and take my lunch b4 napping.
But i was too tired.
Went to nap at 1plus to 2plus.
Slept till 5plus and took my brunch.
Haaa.
Played e com and took dinner @ 7plus to 8plus ba.
Rotted online and rested.

Mon21July08
Went for my EXSA crse at Singapore Culinary Institute(SCI) located at E2I(old bukit merah ITE).
It is such a difficult place to find.
I actually ask where is tis place at redhill mrt station but no one noe.
Goodness.
I went to take a bus and when i realised is wrong,
I took a cab to e SCI.
Luckily is not ex la.$5.15 but e uncle only took $5 frm mi.
LOL!~

Crse was alrite la.
Nt too boring.
But e food dere is nt nice at all.
Haaa.
Lunch was nt provided.
Only 2 tea breaks r provided,but is supplied by old chang kee.

Ended aro 4.45pm.
It was raining then.
Lucky for mi,I got my umbrella wif mi.
Head down to chinatown,ppl's park centre to JANDEC.
It was at such a ulu place la.
So scary walking dere alone.
Fill up some forms then i went to walk aro at e ppl's park centre.
Wanted to look for stick on crystals for my camera and hp.
But only have those which need glues.
Shall consider abt it 1st.

Walk aro and rotted.
Bought a set of hair tying thingy la.
Haven try it yet.
After tt went to take mrt to yishun,meeting JX for dinner.
Waited till 9plus ba.
Cant rmb e exact time oso.
Coz he juz flew bk frm msia after visiting his grandma.
Had dinner and chats.
Home sweet home after tt.

Tues22July08
Wrk was per normal.
Nth much.
Head bk hm and took a nap after surfing e net & dinner.
Woke up and head down to bbdc.
Been 2wks since i last went for my prac.
Muz jia you on my circult le.
I wanna pass my tp and get my bike.=D

Wed23July08
Wrking currently.
Gonna go home and nap awhile.
Then i've to go to bbdc le.
Today got prac oso.
I gonna jia you!~
I wanna pass my tp tp tp.=D

Tmr shld be nth going on.
Fri nite shld be meeting JX for movie Dark Knight.
Heard is a nice show but lots of ppl fall aslp during e movie.
Hope i dun.
Haaa.

Shall go off le.
Tata.=D

No comments: