Yes,again.
I'm emotionally unstable.
I noe y.
Is all abt e same old things again.
Haiz.
I really wondering when can i throw all those thinkings away soon.
Is not tt i keep wanna tink abt all those.
Is juz,
I'm really so lonely and alone most of e time.
Happy moments are like minimun?
How?
Been trying to make myself real busy,busy until i dun even noe wat i going on wif my life and everything.
But it dun help at all,it dun help at all.
Once i stop every single thing i do,
it juz strike mi again.
Haiz.
I promise i'll try.
But argh.
Is so hard.
Who will be dere to support mi and gif mi a chance to show tt i'm different?
Argh.
Haiz.
Sms those whom i've invited for dinner at Tian Lai tis sat today.
Some of them are not going already.
Kind ofdisappointed.
But kind of expected it too.
Oh well,
I can do nth to chg anything.
Shall let it be.
I gave up having a
It nvr meant to be
I'm really suay ytd.
After eating my lunch and chatted awhile wif kelvin and shelin,
i took a nap b4 going to meet them for movie at vivo.
Took bus over.
Watch Get Smart,funny show.Haaa.
Din noe i'm watching wif kelvin and shelin only,
If i noe,i dun tink i'll go.
Machaim lik lightbulb la.
Grrr.
Wore my princess white dress and poker dots shoes out.
Guess wat,
my shoes fail mi when i wanna go home.
Rush over to harbour front center and got myself a pair of slippers.
Argh.
Suay.
V suay.
Was walking aro trying to look for a bus stop tt has bus 188 home.
But dun have,
end up i walk to e interchange and took e bus.
Almost miss e bus.
Thanks goodness,e uncle is nice and let mi & another lady board e bus.
Heng.
On my way home,
I got so emo and i keep want to tears.
Haiz.
Did tears alittle.
Haiz.
Sms my dear sann and thanks to her,
I felt better.
Head to slp after tt.
Tired.
Tis mornng when i go to work,
I feel so off.
Argh.
Cant catch up wif everything.
Argh.
But in e end,
is still ok.
Tis morning when i was on my way to work,
I suddenly feel lik going bk to sch again.
Suddenly so miss sch life.
Haaa.
Tt's so not mi.
Haa.
Sometimes i really had enuf of ppl trying to make mi feel so down.
Make mi feel i'm so lousy.
But seriously am i?
I dun tink so.
But i'm kind of immmune to it already lo.
Haaa.
我是不会被挤到的!!!
Was wondering oso.
wat lies ahead of mi?
Wat will my future be lik?
Hmmmm....
Hope it will be as beautiful as i tink it will be.
No more disappointment pls.
Boo,Shall off my com lo.
Boring nite,boring mi.
Haiz.
No comments:
Post a Comment