Monday, August 25, 2008

E end of Singlehood.<3

Been days since i last bloggie.=D
Simply love bloggie.
It let mi relieve my stress and share my life wif my bloggie.=D

Shall start bloggie from Sat after I did all e bloggie.=)
230808 Sat Afternoon.
Ended work at 2.30pm.
Tt's so late for mi la.
Geee.
Chatted wif SN Gan b4 heading hm.


Went str hm and went for my neighbour's wedding.
Malay wedding.
When I was dere,I gt tis sudden tot.
Having a wedding dinner is not easy.
It gonna be so tiring.
Haaa.

Went bk and use my com.
After which i took my nap.=D
Nap at 6pm and woke up at 7pm.
When i was napping,
I was smsing Adrain.
Haa.
Woke up so fast la.
Coz i need to go meet up Adrain.
It was freezing cold and i wrap myself wif my blanket.
LOL!~
So cosy.=x


Actually i din wanna wake up de,but coz wanted to chat wif Adrain.
Sms ex la.
So i wake up and use msn to chat wif him lo.
Haha.
I bring my blanket and my bolester out to e living room at my com dere.
Haa.
I wrap myself in it while chatting wif Adrain.
I was freezed.=X


Chatted and ask Adrain whether he wanna join Uncle Stan and e rest to Kulai for nasi lemak.
He said ok then we went lo.
He bring ff for mi to wear.
E colour is so sweet.
baby blue striker helmet.=D


Wave Hi to Phobe(Fabian's wife) but she dun recongise mi.
Coz i wearing FF ma.
LOL!~
She tot Adrain is my bf coz we wearing same helmets.
But we are not at tt point of time.=x
Anyway Adrain and Fabian looks alike lo.
haa.
Even Aunt Shirl oso say tt.
LOL!~


Waited and head off to Kulai.
Enjoy e trip dere.
Been so long i can sit on bike and go speeding le.
Speeding in NSH is fun.=x
Hoho.


Enjoyed my nasi lemak.
Was dere a yr ago ba.
Been so long.
Haa.
Ate a plate of nasi lemak and hot milo while Adrain ate 2plates and one hot milo.
Weather is too cold for any cold drinks.=(
Adrain really noe how to eat la.
Piggy him.=x
Haa.


Head bk to singapore.
My pants is so long la.
I'm too short for it.
End up,my pants is all wet due to e rainwater on e floor tt splashes while we are moving.
Geee.
Shoes was wet too.
Grrr.

Head to yishun dam for chatty time.=)
Chatted lots wif Adrain.
Hee.
My Adrain Devil aka my Vi.=X
Haa.
Chatted till 5plus am.
Haa.


240808 Sun
Head hm and get chg.
I went over my Adrain Devil aka Vi's place.
Slept till 2plus.
I admit i'm a piggy la.
But he is a piggy too.=x
Haa.


Went to makan lunchie and head to jp.
Went to play arcade.
E win doll doll de candy machine,bigger version compare to e one i played e other time.
Haaa.
Vi got mi a sylester.
Love it love it.=D
One of Vi's hobbies is to diao doll doll.
Yippie!!!~
It only mean I gonna have lots of dolls in e future.=D
Happy!~=x


Went to walk aro and head to IMM.
Had Ajisen at IMM.
Walk aro and head bk to Vi's place.
Watch Dvd while waitin for e rain to stop.
Keep drizzling la.=(
At last e rain stop.
Vi send mi home.=)


Rested at 2plus am.
Boo hoo.
Was arranging e pics in my harddisk.
So messy.=x


250808 Mon
Vi came to send mi to wrk today.
I almost bang by car.
Is my fault actually.
Coz traffic light juz turn amber and i juz walk across e road w/o checking left and rite.=x
Vi say mi so careless,muz be careful.=x
Make him worried only.
So be hao yi si.
But i always blur blur de ma.=x
I shall try not to be so blur.=x

Work has been fine till now.
Nth much.
Haaa.


Went to meet Kelvin for lunchie.
Went to Megabites to eat.
Nt v fantastic as b4.
Haaa.
Bought 2things.
Heee.
Shall nt say wat is it as it is something for my Vi.=x
Hope he dun see tis.=x
If not,no surprise le.=X

Currently working lo.
Later gonna go bk hm and to bbdc again.
Grrr.


Shall end my bloggie here.
Tata.


I pray hard to GOD tt my Vi would be tt someone to be dere for mi for all my ups and downs for e rest of my life.
I pray hard...

No comments: