Been days since i last posted.
So many things happen.
Tt's life huh?
I hate my life sometimes.
It juz repeat itself again and again.
Protecting myself is wat i shld do now, top piority.
Nvr let anyone hurt mi in one way or another le.
I hate tt feeling of being hurt.
Who lik being hurt anyway?
I tink no one wld lik to be hurt ba.
Is not a nice feeling to be hurt or to hurt ppl.
So I'm not going to let anyone hurt mi in one way or another le.=)
I shall protect myself no matter wat happen.
It shall be top piority.
Shall start bloggin from wed afternoon.
130808 Wed
Took my nap after reaching hm and doing some blogging.
Woke up and went to meet Wilson at bugis.
But end up i was late and we decided to meet at outram park mrt instead as we are going to vivo.=)
Went to vivo area to have our dinner and after which we go walk aro in vivo city.
Din buy anything.
But I saw a Hello Kitty shop.
So kawaii neh.
So many things i wanna buy from dere.
LOL!~
Then went to sky park and chit chat.
Din tok much and head bk home.=)
Wilson acc mi bk hm to bg mrt.
Haaa.
Such a long journey for him to go hm lo.
But really thanks for e company.=)
140808 Thurs
Work was fine fine fine.
Head bk home and rotted b4 i go bbdc.
Was having RR.
Only manage to do one time test route and e rest of e time we were going round and round at bb.Haaa.
After which i went home.=)
150808 Fri
Work was as per normal lo.
Nth much.
Manage to go bk at aro 6plus,not even 6.30pm.
Haaa.
Head str to bbdc.
Fall aslp alot alot alot of times in e bus.
Haaa.
Rested and play awhile my nds.
Went for my RC.
Haaa.
Darling(BBDC instructor cheong sf) was teaching mi.
I was so lucky to be taught by him la.
He gave mi lots of tips and spotted lots of my mistakes.
Hope I'll rmb wat he teach mi.=)
Din go for my sp.
Was too tired.
Head bk hm and rotted.
Rested at one plus to 2am.=)
160808 Sat
Was working.
Work was boring.
I was lik surfing e net for e whole morning.
Haaa.
Bored,not much of a choice.
Haa.
head bk to wm after work to mend my shoes.
After tt,is hm swt hm.
Heee.=)
Wilson came over my place and we went for late lunch plus early dinner.
Then we head off to meet his frenz at FEP after tt.
Walk awhile and then to suntec city.
One of his guy frenz went to cut hair and guess who i saw!!!
Haaa.
I saw FY.
Wah,so qiao noh.
Heee.
Head for some food after tt.
i had my yoghurt ice cream again.Heee.
Nice nice.=D
Then we went for tou hua at short street.
Haaa.
Had my usual makan.Heee.
Cold soya milk and hot soya beadcurd.
Had my egg tart oso.
Haaa.
Eat alot alot noh.
After tt we went to go eat durians at bugis.
Haaa.
Keep eating la.
Haaa.
Then we went to Sentosa to chill at their bar dere.
Nice place.=)
But bike cant go in.
So sad neh.=(
Head bk home and rested.
170808 Sun
Slept till 2plus ba.
Cant rmb oso.
I cant rmb wat time i wake up.
LOL!~
Was busying pasting crystal stickers to my nds and my hp.
Stick till 9plus then i stop.
LOL!~
Ate dinner at 7plus.
Wash up and went to meet my ah family for THB.
LOL!~
Arjuna came and pick mi up on his blackbird.
haaa.
After we reach dere,
Cougar ask mi how come all my frenz all ride blackbird de.
haaa.
Juz qiao lo.=p.
Haaa.
Head bk home and slept.=D
180808 Mon
Working currently.
Nth much to do,so here i'm blogging lo.
Bleah!~
Haaa.
I noe how to make use of my time de ok?
Haaa.
Tonite will be going for RR.
Haa.
Tp on wed.
Hope i pass.=D
Shall go off lo.
Update again.=D
No comments:
Post a Comment