Sunday, August 10, 2008

National Day.

Been staring e com for hrs.
Haaa.
Shall start blogging from fri.=)

080808 Friday
Nice date today.
Din manage to win toto.=(

Clinic was nt really busy.
Haaa.
But i only noe i was so blur today tt i keep say wrong things to patients.
Haaa.
Instead of telling them to go for xrays,
i would say go for urine tests or e other way round.
Haaa.

Head off to bbdc by cab for my pracs.
Din manage to chg e slots.
So i go ahead wif it.
RC was fine.
I really need serious improvment on my S crse and plyon.
Jia you for TP ba.=)


After RC,
I got a 15mins break,
I was chatting wif one instructor when i saw my darling Ah Blur.
She was dere for her CL3.
Chatted awhile and I went for my prac RR le.
RR is nt a problem to mi at all.
Expect I muz always remind myself wat is e correct procedure for all things on e road.
If I do tt,
dun tink any pts will be deducted from e road.=D


Actually wanted to go la kopi wif one of e instructor,CW Lim.
But end up,
I cant find him.
LOL!~
Then i went home noh.
So exhausted.=(


Came bk and i simply no mood to do anything.
LOL!~
Took my late dinner and do my normal things.
Play my nds and use com.=)


Slept aro 1plus to 2am ba.
Fall aslp while smsing wilson.
LOL!~


090808 Saturday
Woke up aro 10am.
Use com till 11plus and prepare to go out.
Had big problem applying mascara.
Haa.
Luckily in e end,i did it ok still.
LOL!~
Head off to cut hair and did manicure.
Not so nice e manicure.
Hai.
Sad la.


Then i rush down to bugis to meet Wilson.
I was late as usual.=x
Haaa.
Went to take our brunch at Lai Lai beef noodles.
Din manage to finish it.
We went to pray after tt.
I gt an amulet for myself.
Hope i could pass my tp coming wed.=)

Head off to marine square dere.
Wanted to watch fireworks.
But dere is so much ppl everywhere.
So we went walk aro 1st while waiting for e fireworks.
LOL!~


Fireworks are beautiful.=D
Simply love fireworks.
Shall update pics when i'm done wif e editiing.=D

After tt,
we went to PS,
actually wanna watch movie while waitin for wilson's frenz to decide wanna go pubbing ma.
But no more seats left le.
So we went arcade.
heee.
manage to gt 2 soft toys wif $18.
Haaa.

Here is e story.
I was playing at e machine(push sweet machine) 1st.
Then dere is tis couple wanted to try too.
I got my 1st soft toy for $17.
E couple try and try but cant get.
E box was at e border le,once it drop can get e toy le.
I tink they spend aro $50 at tt machine.
They left coz they heading for movie.
Once they left,
I went to play.
I only use 2tokens which is equals to $1.
Then I got one mickey mouse.
Haaa.=x
Mickey mouse was given to Wilson.
I got e Stitch for myself.
So kawaii neh.=D

Head off to boat quay for pubbing session wif Wilson's frenz.
Went to SHE BANG pub.
Din drink as e guys drank beer.
Mi only drink coke.=D


Head bk home by cab.
Cost mi aro 20$.
Haaa.
Kind of overspent already for tis month.=(

Slept at aro 5plus am.
LOL!~

100808 Sunday
I woke up at 4plus pm today.=D
so tired na.
Skip my breakfast and lunch.

Haa.

Used com and went to buy dinner for my father and bro.
Actu
ally wanted to go WM to fix my shoes for work.

But i was too lazy.
LOL!~
Tink i'll go tmr.


Took dinner and i did some editing of photos.
But is not done yet,
so i cant upload.
Heee.=p

Shall off e com and go play my nds.
Dream i lost my nds and my hp juz now.
So scary.


Tata all.=)

你是真的那么爱我吗?
还是这一切都是假象?

No comments: