Blogging time.
Dun blog now later i'll be super busy.
Haaa.
Gt one whole stack of new stocks coming in.
Need to book in later.
Now waiting for e rates.
So i shall blog 1st.
Ytd went hm and ate dinner.
Wasnt feeling veri good to take dinner but i forced myself to swallow it down.
Mom cooked bitter gourd soup,I love it tog wif yellow beans.
Is yummy!~=D
Meet up Vi and chatted lots.
Thanks Vi for e securing.
Slept quite soundly.
Today is a nice day.
Did quite alot at work and going to have more later.
I'm happy wif lots of work to do.
Tink i'm used to being busy.
Haaaaa.
Din have lunchie.
Only manage to munch abit of bread.
Coz i went to see a doc and no wei kou too.
Did some bld tests and results will be out later.
Shall not tell y i went to see doc.
When is e rite time,I'll say.=)
Currently i'm veri slpy.
So slpy tt i wanan fall aslp le.=(
Haiz.
Tonite shld be going bk hm to slp 1st b4 meeting my Vi.
I'm slpy.
Doing things for mi is it really tt difficult?
No comments:
Post a Comment