Happy happy happy!!!
I'm officially a rider now!!!
Wahaaa.=x
Super happy de noh.=D
I tot I'm gonna fail again today.
As at my U turn when stopping,my rite foot came down and wide turning.
I tink they penalise mi for wobbling instead a IF.
Thank GOD.
So when TP call my tt grp de nos,i gt ready and wanted to go out of e room le lo.
But end up he din call my no.
Was so nervous la.
So i ask instructor alias,is it nvr call means pass.
He told mi tt 80% pass.
Wahaaa.
Happy lik mad when instructor alias pass us back our test slips.
=D
1st person i wanna thank myself!!!
heee.
Finally i did it after so long!!!
1yr9months14days!!!
2nd person i wanna thank Vi.
He noe y.=D
Love you!!!
and e rest will be e instructors at BBDC.
Thanks them for e patience teaching tis dumb dumb princess.=D
Next is to save money for my bike.
E money i save for downpayment is gone for my TPs.-_-""""
Anyway,
Interview at AH was not really good.
Dun tink i'll go dere work anyway.=)
Shall find again.=)
爱你是无条件的。。。
No comments:
Post a Comment