Friday, September 05, 2008

Heart hurts.

My heart hurts so much now.
Nt tt my heart problem is back or any medical thingy.
Is juz....
HAIZ!!!

Was chatting wif summerlove over msn.
She was mentioning abt going to nite safari tonite wif micheal-.
E moment she say nite safari,
my heart sink.=(
It is so painful.

Someone out dere might be reading tis would noe y my heart hurts.
Only tt someone noe y my heart hurts e moment i see e word nite safari or hear e word.
I keep tell myself to have an open mind and heart.
But it seems so hard.
I forgive but i cant forget e pain tt is given.
I'm a girl tt seriously can forgive wrongdoings,but nt those extreme ones of coz.
But seriously i cnt forget.
Grrrr.
Blame myself for having super duper good memories over many things.=(
Haiz.
IT REALLY HURTS.=(

Vi came over my place ytd and spend some time tog.
Although is short and i noe he is super tired,
but i appreciate it lots.
He dozed off while hugging mi and watching tv programmes.
So poor thing.
But for e sake of money,he got no choice too.=(


Slept aro 12plus ba,after watching tv and playing my game.

Came to work today despite still having my rashes all over mi.
Hai.
wat to do neh?
No more mc liao.
Haiz.


Gt to noe tt my mc are not cover and those days i took mc is counted as Unpaid leave.
Tis is so sad la.
Cnt claim my medical and i cant get my mc.
Boo hoo.=(


Vi called mi during his lunchie break.
I'm so happy.
He rarely call mi during his breaks fyi.
Ask him if he could come pick mi up.
He said Yes.=D
Make my day so happy.
Despite having e trouble to go my place and get my helmet.
But he dun mind at all.
I'm a pampered gf.=x

Ate lunchie alone.
Had chicken rice and sugarcane.
I was craving for rojak again.
LOL!!
But i din eat.
Hope to eat it later during dinner wif Vi if possible.
Heee.=x
Recently keep craving for rojak.
Lik monday,i ate rojak during lunchie and dinner lo.
LOL!~
Duno y oso.

Currently finish everything tt i'm suppose to do.
waiting for off work only.
haa.
Abit bored though.
Head abit pain liao.
Shall walk to e toilet and relax my eyes awhile.
Away from e com screen.
Heee.


wondering where i'll be going wif vi tis wkn.
Guess nowhere ba.
Hope dere will be a surprise or something.
LOL!~
I love surprises.=D
Which girl dun anyway?
Heee.


Tata all.=D

No comments: