Sunday, September 14, 2008

Out out out.

Finally I got to go out wif Vi after so long it seems.
Not really long la.
Juz...
is seems so long to mi.
Wahaaa...


Fri meet up Vi and went for his colleagues' chalet.
I ate so much.
From spicy sotong to chicken wings to fish balls to curry chicken to crabby.
I'm lik a pig.-_-"""
Vi cant take spicy food.
Haa.
So cute of him.=x
I bully him by feedin him e spicy sotong.
Haaaa.=x
Bully him again wif the not spicy curry chicken.
Haaa.=x
I'm EVIL.=x


Played psp and nds while my Vi played mj.
Only get to noe he lost $29 e next day.
Slept aro 3plus am after Vi make e bed for mi.=x
Coz i refused to slp ma.
Vi is always super sweet to mi oso super bad.=x


130908 Sat
10 more months to my 21st.
Lame.-_-"""
Wondering how my life would be by then.
*wonders*


Overslept the next morning and only reach workplace at aro 940am which is 40mins late.
Haaa.
I was super slacking while working.
nth much to do oso.
Was surfing e web and rotting aro lo.
haaa..

Left workplace once e clock strike one pm.
haa.
Head down to Causeway Point to fix Vi's phone.
Saw dere is pasar malam.
wahaaa.
E 1st person came to my mind is FY.
Haaa.
She love pasar malam de lo.
Heee.

Head to check e arcade coz i wanna play but dere is no good toys aro.
Vi promise that will not play if no good toy so do I.=D

Head to fix Vi's phone.
So long the queue.
I tink i queue for half an hr.
Lucky thing is the waiting time to tok to e service ppl is not tt long.
Haaa.
Dere is tis selfish guy tt put his big bag on e chair and not letting other ppl to sit.
But end up,He gif it to mi to sit.
Maybe coz i was standing veri near him.
Maybe ba.
I hate tis type of selfish ppl.
I always carry big bag but i'll see situations to put my bag on e chair.
Usually i dun unless no one is aro needing the seat.


Had my Vi's phone send for fixing.
So blur of mi tinking tt e phone got memory card which it actually dun.
So my Vi's everything will be gone.=x


Head to pasar malam.
wanted to buy food for lunchie but i was not hungry at all.
Then i wanted to buy baggie.
But nth caught my eyes.
Grrr.


Then i head hm.
But i went to yew tee instead coz i wanna go see hello kitty bag at e shop.
Tot i saw a kitty bag for $7.90 but is actually $17.90.
So blur of mi.
haaaa.


So qiao got pasar malama dere too.
Nth much oso.
Saw a bag i lik.
But is so ex.
$35.
Ex de lo.
So end up did not buy.


Head bk and called up my Vi lots of time but he din ans my calls.
Tink he was at his prac ba.
Head bk and played my nds.
Almost fall aslp.
Then i went to prepare for going out wif Vi to chinese garden.


Had an argument wif Vi over small matter again.
He did not bring my helmet to bbdc which he always do.

Still gif mi alot reasons.
Grrr.
I'm lik so angry coz i waited so long for him to end his prac and can go out.
End up,I still muz wait.
Got so angry and decided to head to his place on my own.
Angry!!!

He insisted to wait for mi at his hse de bus stop.
Was still fuming angry lo.
HMPH!!!!


Had dinner at his place,cooked by Vi mama.
Dun really lik e food.
Soup was not really nice but is e nicest among all.
I'm super picky over food.
I tink only my mom can cooked food tt suits my super picky mouth.
Heee.


Checked abt e timing of e lantern festival b4 food.
Vi did not wan to bring mi down to yishun dam coz he is tired.=(
I'm so sad.
haiz.
I feel ever since being wif him,
i couldnt go out wif my frenz anymore.
haiz.
My bikers' frenz are always dere for mi since last time.
Tt's y i feel so sad.=(


went for my kitty lantern.
it was jam lo.
heng Vi rode bike not drive.
if not duno when then can go in.
Haaa.


Saw lots of nice nice kitty thingy.
I'm a happy girl!!!!
Saw fireworks too.
Abit only.
Small small de.
Haaa.

Walk aro and chatted lots wif Vi.
Lots of things.
Some make mi happy,some make mi sad.=(


Had my sesame ice cream.
Vi tot is yoghurt one.
haa.
Blur him.
He had choco ones.


Took lots of pics wif the lanterns and of e lanterns.
So nice and cute.
Simply love my hello kitty.=D

Head to JP after tt.
Coz i'm complaing of hotness.
Heee.
Vi dote mi lots lo.


Went to catch a movie,
Babylon A.D.
Dun really understand e movie.
Haaa.
I cried b4 e movie start.
Only Vi noe y.
Sigh.


Saw his student and my frenz at JP after the movie.
Fyi,Is e same person.
haaa.


Head bk hm and on e way bk i cried.
E same reason i cried for b4 e movie starts.
haiz.
Shall nt say much.

He din noe i cried on my way home.

Head bk and use com.
Took cup noodles and century egg coz i was hungry.
Love century egg lo.=D

Slept aro 1plus going to 2am.

140908 Sun
Another sun at hm.
Vi is working.
Working ot too.
For e future.
No choice.
I got to be understanding.


Receive a sms from Ranzl.
He selling off his vespa,asking mi wanna buy ma.
I tinking still.
Shall ask Vi for advice later.


Slept till 4plus and was up till now.
Super tired.
Haaaa.

Shall stop here.
Working tmr.


快乐是我们的。。。

No comments: