Random tots been gathering in my mind yet again.
I was wondering does GOD really bless mi wif someone i wish tt will love mi for who i'm for long.
He gave mi Vi.
A guy whom i nvr tot i'll be wif at all.
A guy who took good care of mi(up till now it is).
A guy who nvr scolded mi for throwing tempers at him.
A guy who really tinks for our futures and doing it.
A guy who listen to wat i say.
A guy of everything i find him rite.
Is tis wat GOD really blesss mi wif?
I really wonders.
Not tt i gt doubts in my Vi or wat.
Juz I gt no confidence in myself i guess.
I'm so afraid GOD will take him away from mi,like how he used to take ppl I once love deeply away.
For yrs,I always misjudge ppl.
I always trust ppl too much,tis is one of my frenz tt told mi.
"U trust ppl too much,though u r mature enuf to handle ur r/s."
Goodness.
Tt is so true.
I noe how to handle my r/s.
But if i set down eyes on someone,i'll nvr let go till e person gif up on mi.
Which many did.
Haaa.
Will my Vi gif up on mi oso?
I pray hard a no.
Vi is super nice to mi.
Everything is juz mi,mi and mi.
Really afraid of being cheated again.
Fears are dere still.
If u ppl noe wat i'm toking abt.
Although,I noe i cant be e perfect gf.
But i'm treasuring him alot.
Is really alot.
He is such a dearie.
Loving him lots.
My Vi is quite similar to mi in tinkings.
Alot things to prove.
One thing tt already prove it is our same hobby of riding.
Haaaa.
I'm so glad Vi nvr stop mi from riding lo.
Heee.
Hope tt'll help us lots in e future.
Vi's character and mine is totally different i guess.
Vi to mi is gentle and not so hot temper.
But for mi,I'm hot temper plus stubborn.
Super stubborn somemore.
I tink my Vi bear wif mi until veri jialat,
but sometimes if he noe tt i cant be stubborn on certain things,he'll make sure i dun stubborn over it.
Heee.
Funny oso,I'll listen to wat he say lik how he'll.
LOL!~
GOD I pray hard to you that u'll not take away my Vi away from mi.
I treasure him lots and I love him lots.
I promise to you that I'll nvr hurt him in one way or another,
I noe how much he been thru,I noe how much does tt hurts.
I promise I'll love him no matter wat happen in e future.
All I hope is him loving mi for who I'm forever too.
Thank GOD if you could hear mi...
To my Vi,
Dearest Vi,
If you happen to see tis entry...
I juz wanna tell you tt I love you lik i promise.
I'll be ur EVIL forever.
I'm sorry for all e things i've done wrongly.
I thank you for all the loves,cares and concerns given to mi by you all these while.
I hope tt no matter wat happen in the future,we'll overcome it.
Heart to heart,hand in hand.=D
MUACKS.
I love you,my dearest Vi.
From you,
EVIL Minn.=)
No comments:
Post a Comment