Having family dinner wif Vi's relatives later.
Kind of tired to go.=(
Been feeling tired easily these days.
Vi find it weird too.
I guess is little one growing inside mi ba tt coz mi to be tired more easily.
next scan coming on 26dec.
Hopefully by then i can noe my little one is a girl or a boy.
I hope more for a girl,Vi hope more for a boy.
But actually it doesnt matter to us at all.=)
Hope to noe e gender asap so tt i can start buying things for e little one le.=D
PIL and SIL are going genting tmr morning to tues nite.
Well,i'll be heading home every single then from mon onwards.
I've been going hm veri regularly wor.
coz mom still cooks wat i tink is e nicest food.=)
Shall log off here.
Vi shld be home soon.=)
No comments:
Post a Comment