Saturday, December 20, 2008

Lalalala.


I only wanna upload 2 pics.
Lazy to upload e rests...
Wanna see juz go my friendster.=D
I cried tis morning again.
I was so hungry.
My Vi so notti,wake up ask mi wat happen(b4 i cry).
I told him i hungry,he ask mi go eat bing gan.
Argh.
I was craving for bee hoon ma.
I dream i eat bee hoon.Haaa.
Then i so angry,sad plus alot alot feelings la.
Then he cont slping w/o caring abt mi.
Argh.
End up,duno y he wake up and hug mi.
I cry la.
Then he go downstairs tabao bee hoon for mi and make milk for mi.
Haaa.
I got so happy after tt.=D
Pregnant women are mad sometimes.=x
I'm going to go donate my old soft toys later at suntec city.
Saw from idobaby.com tt they wan old clean soft toys and i rmb i got alot.
And mind you,is really alot.
Ppl used to gif it to mi when i was young.=)
Haaa.
Even found e soft toy doggie and dolly tt i used to hug when i was young.
Not going to donate those or throw away those of coz.=D
Shall head off for my bathe soon.
Vi gonna be home soon and if he see i haven bathe,he gonna kill mi.=x

Lots of news spreading around toking abt teen mamas.
I tink i'm one of those teen mamas they toking abt ba.
Well,we choose to keep our babies coz we dun wan live wif guilt forever.
Even if e guys have no choice but to marry us,and maybe eventually leave us,
i believe we'll still treasure and pamper our babies no matter how hard it is.
I saw lots of teen mamas' blogs,they are really brave.
they dun get support from e guy side at all,no marriage,nth at all.
but they still choose to keep e baby and deliver the baby.
Although is really tough but they manage it real well and i'm veri proud of them.
Not encouraging premartial sex but at least,they bear e responsiblity.
Teen mamas are juz normal human beings too.
So stop toking bad things abt them.(or us.)
Juz my blah-blahing...

No comments: