Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Tired.

Tired.
I'm so tired now.
I clean up our room today wif some help from Vi.
I clean e windows and outside.
But it rain.=(
Sad.
When i was cleaning the windows,i feel so giddy as if i gonna faint any moment but i din let Vi noe coz i dun wan him to worry for mi and i juz cont cleaning up.


Recently been getting easy to feel lik fainting and tired.
Muz be my litte one inside mi growing.
Well,i doubt i mention tis b4.
I'll mention it now.
I gt married to Vi and currently pregnant wif our 1st little one.
I did up a blog from our little one too.
Our Little Love Ones
I rarely update as i'm juz too tired too.
but i'll try to update more abt my little one growing.

Ya,and oso,i decided to reopen my blogshop which i abandon long time ago.
i guess i'll be doing bk my usual stuffs of handmade crafts and maybe asking my sister-in-law,yB if she wan to sell her homemake cookies and stuffs ma.=D
Hope to earn alittle.=)

Vi juz called mi from his workplace.
He is working now and he tell mi tt he miss mi.
He rarely say he miss mi.
I'm so happy.

My Vi loves mi lots.=D
Glad tt i found him as my lifelong partner.=)
He is worried for mi oso.
Coz i get sick rather easy recently.

But i'm fine now,juz tired.

I shall stop here and rest my eyes awhile.=)

No comments: