Saturday, January 03, 2009

1st Post Of 2009!

Lalala.
Here I'm blogging.
Countdown was somehow done wif Vi's colleagues at HomeTeam NS de KTV pub.
I din really enjoy myself.
No mood at all.
Maybe coz i was nt dress e way i wan ba.=(
Din noe we'll be heading dere,so i juz dress up on a tee and a pants lo.
Tinking tt we are juz going for dinner.
So sad de noh.
We follow his colleagues to one of e pubs near ten mile junction dere.
I rq to go bk earlier.
Bui tahan myself dress up so simple la.
Argh.

1st day 2009 was spend at home la.
BORED!!!
Some things happen.
Dun wanna say it.
All i hope it to move out asap.

Today went for scanning of bb.
Bb is a boy.
Vi has already decided e english name since long time ago.
Dante,spelling not confirm yet.
For chinese name,i cant decide EnDe or EnYi.
Shall see how again.

Went down to TPY to apply for flat.
Hopefully to get it and i can move out in 2013.
Argh.
Gonna tahan another 4yrs at least.=(
Will i get depression by then?
Duno la.
Sian already.

I shall end here.
Still got some household chores to handle despite being super tired.=(

No comments: