B4 i start wat i really wanna blog.
Juz wanna say,Hubby gt into a minor accident on sun.
Stupid taxi driver,suddenly jam brake when he is at e rite lane juz becoz he saw someone wanna jaywalk.
how stupid it is.
Not only he cause hubby to knock into his cabby's butt and oso coz 2 other cars to knock into each other.
Now e best part is,he blame hubby for following him too close.
Argh.
Stupid cabby uncle.
Hubby might not be able to claim e fees of repairing e bike from e cabby.
Pray hard can ba.=(
Sometimes i tink and really feel tt i fail as a wife and fail as a mommy(mommy to be).
I dun cook,i dun cook nice food for him at all.
I cant help hubby lessen e burden of money as i'm not working.All i can do is not to buy anything unneccessary.
I nag at him alot despite noeing tt he is tired from work.
I throw temper at him when i feel real emo.
Haiz.
As for Dante's mommy,I feel i dun eat enuf to gif him more nutrients.
No matter how i try to force myself to eat more,i cant.
I cant even gif him a proper space for his own cot or his own cupboard in e room.
Haiz.
Words really cant describle how i feel i'm a failure as a wife and a mommy.
Even though,hubby nvr say anything.
I juz feel i'm such a failure being a wife and a mommy.
I dun feel i belong to here at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment