Wednesday, February 25, 2009

When Vi is not aro...

When Vi is not aro...
I'm always alone in e room wif my son in mi,wif e toys vi got for mi,wif the bolester of mine.
Now i'm all alone in e room again.

My precious vi went to msia wif his colleague,to pump petrol.
Tis is e 1st time since we got married tt vi went out to msia on his own w/o mi aro.
I hate e feeling of it.I dun lik e feeling at all.
I veri much wanted him not to go w/o mi,but i cant be tt selfish.
He nd time wif his frenz too.But i really dun lik it.

He wanted to bring mi along,but he is going by bike.
Which PIL will definately dun allow mi to go.Sigh.
Been really long since i sat on a bike already and i really missed it.=(

Vi only left e hse for merely 15mins and i'm already hoping tt he'll be bk now.
Sigh.
I tink all of u can tell how sticky i'm towards Vi.
I rarely left e hse w/o him,only when i going bk to my mom's place,i'll head bk on my own.
Otherwish i rarely go out.

N I actually stand at e windows and stare towards e carpark to see my vi going off on 4459.=(
I'm so sad tt i feel lik crying.=(
I wanted to slp veri much,but i noe for sure i'll wait till my vi is hm b4 i goes to bed.
Hope tt he'll be bk soon.=(

No comments: