Sunday, March 01, 2009

Baby Fair,Funan IT Mall,Taka,JP

We went many places ytd.
I woke up at 9am and we only went out at 10am.=(
Went to queenstown dere to have my fav chicken rice and off we go to expo for e baby fair.

Vi manage to get e goody bag but i din as i went to e ladies.
Walk aro e fair and bought things for my enyi.(all shown below)
I bought M&B magazine too.Got a goody bag from it too.=)

Head off to Funan IT mall as Vi wanna exchange his challenger pts to e mini clip on fan for Enyi.
Saw his frenz working at a game shop.

One funny thing is,e carpark charges shld be $2 for 1st hr for car.But they only charge us $1 which is for bikes only.
Mi and Vi was so puzzled la.LOL!~
But we dun care.LOL!~


We went to Taka next,hoping to get e capella pram from dere as i got $100 voucher and MIL gif us another $50.
But end up,dere is no capella pram dere.Only combi,which mi and vi tink bo hua to get it dere since Baby fair selling at alot cheaper compare to taka.
So we head off to JP kiddy palace.

When we was dere at JP Kiddy palace,we couldnt decide which pram to get.
Too many choices.
End up we got a pram intro by e lady dere.
Is a pram with suspension.
$159,a little bulky though.But hope is good enuf.
Hope tt during enyi's 1st mth celebration,gt ppl gif mi capella mini pram or combi mircale pram.=x

Wahaaa.

Vi went to put down e pram at e car while mi doing shopping at JL hoping to buy everything for enyi,But end up,i din,Only got e nappy pins and small btl.
Vi went to buy movie tickets w/o asking mi 1st if i wanna watch.-_-"""
Watched suspect x,i fall aslp at e starting as i'm really tired.

After tt manage to stay awake to watch finish e movie.
Went for makan after tt.
Home sweet home after tt.
it was raining so heavily la.


When we were home,we realise we got so many things for enyi but it din really cost us much,it actually cost aro $50(excluding e pram) to get those neccassary things for enyi.
Lucky!!!LOL!
Vi was discussing abt my confinement wif PIL and SIL.
Vi is so funny la,tinking tt confinement is one day only!!!
Wahaa.

I cant help but keep laughing.
If confinement one day only,i'll be super happy le lo.Haaa.
E conclusion of my confinement is tt I'll be doing my confinement at my own hse and mommy will help to take care of enyi if i go bk to work.
Hope mommy can manage little enyi as she is old already oso.
Haven let mommy noe e conclusion of my confinement yet,will let her noe tmr when i goes bk home.=)
Was tinking of chging enyi's name again.=x
But i got no idea wat name to chg to.Anyone can help?

Little Enyi weighs 1.4kg now.
Dr say he is growing veri well!
I'm so happy to hear tt.
I'm going to be 60kg soon!!Terrible!!!


From dumex.Dolphin soft toy.
Baby carrier from Baby Fair 2009,$10
E free romper from Huggies when I bought 2pkts of diapers.E romper is from Mothercare.E mittens is free from e magazine goody bag.

E above is all e freebies from e goody bags.
2pks of Baby wipes for $8.90.Vi and I love e smell of it.
2pkts of huggies diapers for $13.80.=)

E freebies from e 2 goody bags.E diapers not in plastice is free from pureen.
E small bottle and diaper pins i got from JL.$5.50.Wanted to buy more things as i got $50 x ? vouchers but vi stopped mi.=(

Nappy liners and small bb wipes from pureen.$6.60.

Free cd from Abbott talk I went e other day.dere is still one big can of milk powder for mi and a small can for enyi.
E mini clip on fan for enyi.Vi exchange his challenger pts for tis.
Vi saw tis at funan it mall.He was so tempted to play tis la.LOL!~His fav game.
Outdated pics from Sg flyer.I love e balloon hat e guy got on his head la.So nice lo.


E pic tt ZQ drew.Is so nice la.When i wanted to take a pic of tis,i ask ZQ if i could take a pic of it.
He actually tell mi cant coz it is not nice and point to mi where is e part tt is not nice.but everyone in e family find tt tis pic is super nice la.

I shall update again soon.I hope.=)

No comments: