Tuesday, March 10, 2009

E wkns.

Sat,070309.
We went Vivo City.
Nth to do,nowhere to go.
So end up,Vi decided to go Vivo.
and we saw tis when we went dere.M.A.C Hello Kitty products.
I'm lik so happy la.
but i din get anything coz i noe it is gonna be veri expensive.

We head for some walking aro 1st.
We saw tis shop tt sells things from National Geographic Channel.
E shop is huge!!!

Head off for dinner after tt.
Went for dinner at The Mussels Guy or something.
Saw tis beautiful sky after we reach.
I love beautiful sky!!!=D


Order e set meal.It comes wif soup,desert and main course.
Tis is mushroom soup!I love mushroom soup.=D

E drinks we order.Vi ordered peanut one while mi ordered chocolate one.
Vi love his one,i dun really lik mine coz it not chocoti enuf.=(

Our main crses.Vi order grilled chicken wif mushroom sauce.According to Vi,e sauce was nice.
I only tried e rice.E rice was not nice at all.


My seafood spag.Love it lots.Gave e mussels to my vi.=D
I was craving for spag tt day.


E desert.It was chocochip ice cream.=D
Went to walk aro b4 heading bk.Saw tis vintage car/van parked behind our car.E road tax is so ex la.$1000++ for one yr.
Goodness.

Sun,08.03.09
We went compass point and walk aro.
Bought tis 3pants for Enyi.
$10 for 5 actually.
Then dere is one mommy who wanna buy 2.

So i shared wif her.=)

Last of all,Here is my bump at 29wks ba.
Aro 7mths.=)

No comments: