Happy Mother's Day to all e mummies and mummies to be!~=D
I was hoping Little Enyi will pop today.
I was telling him to pop after i took my dinner and went to walk aro at IMM.
But no signs of him wanting to come out at all till now,i guess i gt no choice but to gif up tt he'll be my mother's day present lo.=(
I'm slpy slpy slpy.
I woke up lik 8plus am tis morning and cant slp.
Watch doraemon and one of e drama series at channel 8(repeat telecast),i fall aslp after tt.
Slept till 3plus ba.
Ate lunch tabao by MIL.
Rot aro and hubby is hm.
Went to prepare and rot aro till 6pm.
Head off to taman jurong to eat wif PIL n SIL,and of coz my Vi.
Afterwhich went IMM Giant to walk aro.
Nth much after tt,so we head hm.
Rot aro till now lo.
Boring!~
Was still waiting for Little Enyi to tell mi he is coming out.
But he nvr.
Kind of disappointed though.
But is ok,let him b inside till he is happy ba.=D
I shall go off now,
feeling a little hungry liao.=x
Go see gt wat to eat.
Tata.
No comments:
Post a Comment