Friday, May 29, 2009

Stress...

I shall blog awhile and head to rest since Little En Yi is slping now...

Stress level is super high.
Been trying to find job,hopefully i can start work on 1st july 09.
Many ppl may be wondering y e rush,but dere is definately a need for mi to find a job asap.
Job!!!I need a job!!!Sigh.

Feel lik crying for e whole day,but tears doesnt seems to flow at all.
I hate e feeling...
能哭是福,要哭可是不能哭也哭不出来,才叫做痛苦。。。
isnt it rite?

E feeling of mine now is so messy.
I hate e smell of myself every single day,e milk milk smell.
YUCKS!!!
I wanna smell nice nice in front of everyone esp Vi,but i always smell so milky or so sour sour every single day.
Haiz...

Every single day,every single meal,is all gingers gingers gingers.
E feeling sucks.
Now i dun even have any appitette to eat it at all.
Basically i juz force e food down for e sake of not being hungry.
really wonder after confinement will i still love food lik how i used to...
sian...
I dun lik e feeling at all!!!

Stress level is super high,i cant tell anyone abt how i feel and y am i feeling so stress.
erm....maybe not,some mummies noe y i feel so stress...
but haiz...
i really cant help but worry worry worry.
Life is not always tt smooth sailing isnt it?
I juz pray hard tt everything will turn out fine in e end...

Time to go...
Tears wanna flow liao and i shall hide in e room to let it flow ba...
PS : Elderlys say cant cry during confinement,dun ask mi y coz i find it no logic at all...

No comments: