Monday, June 01, 2009

(PS : Posting using my hp)

(PS : Posting using my hp)
I'm lying in my bed rite nw,trying to slp.
I juz pump finish my breastmilk,it is really veri painful thing to do.
I'm not able to latch little en yi as he cnt wait for milk n i'm really afraid of doin tt..
I tink only mummies hu have e same problems lik mi then will understand.
I said problems nt problem coz o than he cnt wait for milk,my milk supply is low n my nipples hurts alot when he 1st latch on.
Is really difficult to handle an impatient bb n trying to latch him on each time.

I really feel lik giving up bf-ing him,is really veri difficult 2 bf whn u r under stress,unhappiness(supply'll drop),whn o ppl dun understand n nt supportive.
I really feel lik stop pumpin n juz feed him totally on formula.
But cn i?even vi hu always tell mi if supply low,juz feed him formula,decided to chg his mind whn i tell him i feel lik givin up bf-ing him.*sigh*
I hate it!

I juz feel i nd a rest frm everything,it is too much stress for mi to take it.
Hw to handle all these at one go n i gt no one to tok to?
Vi is already veri stress over his things,if i were to let him noe my stresses,he'll b more stress.
I stress cn le,no nd one more to join mi.
My stresses noone will understand n yet i cnt say it here too.:(

i'm tired,shall cont tis post tmr using com...gonna b a long entry.

Continue from com...
Decided not to cont blogging abt tis.
No pt oso for mi to say more rite?
sigh...
juz wish to end confinement and go back to work asap...

No comments: