Monday, August 16, 2010

Dilemma

I'm in a dilemma now!hb juz chg his job.better than previous one as dere is more ot,but bad point,nt much time to acc mi n Dante.

I feel so exhausted being a ftwm plus I need to handle my Hsehold chores(though nt alot) plus tc Dante n e stresses for alot of ppl.i really cnt cope!I wanted to quit seriously,been dragging myself to work daily,e feeling sucks ttm!but no one Noe n uds!:( haiz!

Hb's new job pay shld b enuf to survive.but shld I quit?haiz!can anyone pls advice!!!:(

Sometimes I do wish time will turn bk n I'll nt have decided to
Come out work when Dante is only 2mths old.I feel i've nvr do my part as a mom to tc him!:( which coz him to be so skinny n tiny.:( sigh!

I serious feel I fail as a mom!Dante is consider e oldest among e babes' kids I always go out wif,but he is e smallest size plus i doesn't seems to Noe anything abt Dante,I cnt rmb when he first flip etc.:( sigh.

I shall end here!super emo now!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Toh Guan Rd,,Singapore

No comments: